Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    *ahem*

You know the first time I saw this those bugs scared the heck out of me. I mean really scared me. They were quite fearsome back then.
    Oh yeah! The replicators are still the scariest of the SG1 bad guys, IMHO. They're so unhuman, just unstoppable. Plus, you know, bugs are always creepy
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It is isn't it. Everything about that scene is just wonderful. Of course it would have been a lot more wodnerful if she'd just said yes and saved themselves four more years of angst.
      Amen to that!
      sigpic

Comment

I think replicators are cute, I most be really disturbed
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm not watching, but the scene where the guy looks into the torpedo tube just before the replicator jumps out was filmed by Martin from inside the tube! After the first take, they shut the door thinking he wood want to do it again, but he didn't and he couldn't make them hear him yelling to be let out

Edit: Oh, hang on..... that's Small Victories That'll teach me to pay more attention and actually watch the ep

Comment

You know Sam's stricken reaction to Jack going down with the ship is even more telling that that cute fishing invite.

Poor Sam. Poor Jack.
            sigpic

Comment

Sam looks so disturbed at Jack's plan And his 'I know' to cut her off - how many more times do we see that in future?
              sigpic

Comment

You know Sam's stricken reaction to Jack going down with the ship is even more telling that that cute fishing invite.

Poor Sam. Poor Jack.
                Oh yes - the fishing invite reminds us of their interest and how perilously close they are to that precipice that this scene shows us. It foreshadows Upgrades/D&C - just what it would mean to either of them to lose the other, and indicates that the feelings are already a problem even if they manage to resist doing anything about them.
                sigpic

Comment

See, Jack, you need Sam. Don't pretend you don't!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    Sam looks so disturbed at Jack's plan And his 'I know' to cut her off - how many more times do we see that in future?
                    The thing is, even though he told them not to come, he must have known he couldn't do it without her. So as well as her concern for him, you can see his trying to save her too.
                    sigpic

Comment

The thing is, even though he told them not to come, he must have known he couldn't do it without her. So as well as her concern for him, you can see his trying to save her too.
                      Absolutely. He'd rather die than lose her, perhaps? Even if he's doomed as well...
                      sigpic

Comment

great minds Josi!

Have you noticed how much of this episode has Sam standing real close to Jack. Lots. That's how much. Lots and lots.
                        sigpic

Comment

great minds Josi!

Have you noticed how much of this episode has Sam standing real close to Jack. Lots. that's how much. Lots and lots.
                          Oh yes *happy shippy sigh*
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

great minds Josi!

Have you noticed how much of this episode has Sam standing real close to Jack. Lots. That's how much. Lots and lots.
                            Oh yes indeed! He needs her, she won't leave him, and it's backed up by the blocking
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              I'm not watching, but the scene where the guy looks into the torpedo tube just before the replicator jumps out was filmed by Martin from inside the tube! After the first take, they shut the door thinking he wood want to do it again, but he didn't and he couldn't make them hear him yelling to be let out

Edit: Oh, hang on..... that's Small Victories That'll teach me to pay more attention and actually watch the ep

I know. I watched the commentary earlier. It's a mine of useful information and happy smiles IMO. I love Martin's commentaries. I'll have more to say about that later.
                              sigpic

Comment

I know. I watched the commentary earlier. It's a mine of useful information and happy smiles IMO. I love Martin's commentaries. I'll have more to say about that later.
                                I don't think he said that on the commentary, did he?

Comment

Working...
                                X