Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
    As promised, here's my Shippy New Year's prezzie for the whole entire awesomest group anywhere Ship Family!

4. Get some other poor couple of schmucks to take over the Longest Long-Distance Relationship slot in the Guinness World Records.
    Amen.
    sigpic

Comment

So for my last and final chapter of Professional Boundaries, it takes place in an AU Threads so I've had to be all picky about the timeline which is making my head hurt... but I realized...

When Sam's at the briefing with T, Bratac and her pop (oh and Jack) Jack mentions it's her day off... but she was the one that called him to the base. O.o I just noticed this so feel free to all roll your eyes...

She was at the base when she was supposed to be at home freshening up to go pick flowers with her fiance. Dude. She so totally had issues.

:: headdesk :: Did I mention that yesterday I was lying on the couch with my eyes closed and my son comes up (3 yrs old) and goes "Wake up, dude!"

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        So for my last and final chapter of Professional Boundaries, it takes place in an AU Threads so I've had to be all picky about the timeline which is making my head hurt... but I realized...

When Sam's at the briefing with T, Bratac and her pop (oh and Jack) Jack mentions it's her day off... but she was the one that called him to the base. O.o I just noticed this so feel free to all roll your eyes...

She was at the base when she was supposed to be at home freshening up to go pick flowers with her fiance. Dude. She so totally had issues.
        rofl. Yup. Though Jack's nearly as bad. You can cut the RST in that room with a knife... and he woke up that morning in bed with another woman...

So much for Plan B.

Comment

((((Shippers))))

So... How 'bout those PTB? Making the Ship look good... *nods*
          Yeah. I wonder hoe Sam and Jack would have looked without say... Martin Wood. And hey, what a coincidence, I just happen to have this in my pocket! What a small world.

(In spoilers for those who think PTB are icky. But come on... can one really resist clicking on a spoiler filled with a non spoilery surprise?)

Spoiler:

Join us. We have... food. And we have Sam and Jack too. Food, S/J and nekkidness. *nods*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Takes new sig and avatar out for a spin...

Figured it was time to 'take down the tree' *sigh*

Comment

double post, I know.

But, as much as I *despise* the habit of silly combined names for ships, and am forever grateful for ours never being anything other than Sam/Jack, I can't help but wonder what it would be combined into.

Sack perhaps?

Then we could be referred to as being 'in the sack?' Has sort of a nice ring to it, and is, IMHO, currently appropo as to the situation Though Jam brings up some rather interesting mental images, too...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                double post, I know.

But, as much as I *despise* the habit of silly combined names for ships, and am forever grateful for ours never being anything other than Sam/Jack, I can't help but wonder what it would be combined into.

Sack perhaps?

Then we could be referred to as being 'in the sack?' Has sort of a nice ring to it, and is, IMHO, currently appropo as to the situation Though Jam brings up some rather interesting mental images, too...
                ROFL!!! Are you trying to kill me with laughter? It fits them *perfectly* right now.

Oh gutter...how I love thee.

*rummages through PB to find the first gutter image she can find*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

double post, I know.

Sack perhaps?

... jam?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    Yeah it sucks to have to wait but I understand why the mods are doing it after what happened a few months ago Just be glad you weren't here to see it It was beyond disgusting
                    When was this?? (I know I'm gonna regret this but.) What was it like??

Originally posted by Leucothea29 View Post
                    Hey everyone, I'm new... Happy New Year. I heard people on this thread were slightly crazy??

*Snicker* Loving no. 1, and it'll fit right into the resolution here. Imagine that.

It won't take too long though. I've just now seen the option for adding a banner.

But Bones is awesome (especially the fanfiction).
                    That's why! I love Bones so much!!! I even made a Social group!!! And I have about 7 tabs open just with Bones stuff!! (I know, I'm being a bad shipper)
                    sigpic

Comment

Interesting Jenn that all of our combined potential names are dirty...

On another note - I just ordered myself a netbook. My current laptop (a sony vaio from the stoneage) is about to crash (it randomly restarts itself).... sooo I needed something inexpensive between now and whenever I can get a decent computer... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                        Yeah it sucks to have to wait but I understand why the mods are doing it after what happened a few months ago Just be glad you weren't here to see it It was beyond disgusting
                        OK, another one here who is "huh?"

What happened?

*must poke my head out of the ship and MWHS threads from time to time*

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post

:: headdesk :: Did I mention that yesterday I was lying on the couch with my eyes closed and my son comes up (3 yrs old) and goes "Wake up, dude!"

your little man. Our are about the same age. I reckon we could have a competition on who'll come out with the most priceless comment next.

OT
                        Spoiler:

B thinks one of our cat's names is "That bloody cat". Thanks hubby. Thanks a lot.

Nice catch on Threads. I never thought of that. yeah, she so knew even then she wasn't going through with the wedding.

rofl. Yup. Though Jack's nearly as bad. You can cut the RST in that room with a knife... and he woke up that morning in bed with another woman...
                        *shakes head* They really were a couple of idiots weren't they?

Thank heavens they came to their senses, even if they did have to metaphorically have their heads bashed together a bit to do so.

Takes new sig and avatar out for a spin...

Figured it was time to 'take down the tree' *sigh*

Hmm, lovely!

Sack perhaps?

I like Sack but...

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        ... jam?
                        I have seen people call it Jam. I don't like it. I think Sam/Jack is just fine.

Welcome Nataliafrs

Welcome Leucothea29
                        sigpic

Comment

Shipper Rewatch: Season 4

Hi folks. VSS has handed over organising the Shipper rewatch on the Discussion thread to me.

Click here to go to the Sam/Jack Ship Discussion thread

If you want to join in and write up some of the reviews please can you PM me the following information:
                          • *How many episodes you can commit to doing?
                            *Maximum number per week you can do (and any dates you'd prefer to avoid).
                            *Any epsiodes you would specifically like to do?
                            *Any epsiodes you would specifically prefer to avoid doing?

(Obviously, it being The Season Of The Ship I imagine most of us are going to pick the same two of three episodes as favourites, so I will try and divvy it up fairly. If you have a preference for angst/fluff/gutter it might be worth stating so too. )

The more people writing reviews, the merrier. Please don't be shy; sign up if you want to do it!

Remember you can write as much or as little as you like; there's no set format but I can provide you guidance if it's your first time, or you can have a look back through recent discussions here for an idea of the sort of thing we discuss.

Provided we get enough interest I am going to start the rewatch around mid January so I need all sign ups by the 4th January.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            That's why! I love Bones so much!!! I even made a Social group!!! And I have about 7 tabs open just with Bones stuff!! (I know, I'm being a bad shipper)
                            Bones is great.

As much as I love stargate and sam/jack, bones and brennan/booth are also great.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
                              Bones is great.

As much as I love stargate and sam/jack, bones and brennan/booth are also great.
                              I love them too!
                              sigpic

Comment

double post, I know.

Sack perhaps?

I like that one

There was a discussion about that on samandjack yahoo group a while back and someone was messing around and suggested Carjack. Then we'd be carjacked by our ship. I liked that one too Though, I have to say that I'm glad we don't have name for our ship. Its just sam and jack = happy penguins.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                ... jam?
                                Bwuahahahhahahaha! That's a good one.

*points at siggie* Look what Rachel made for me *iz very happy*
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X