Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yeah it sucks to have to wait but I understand why the mods are doing it after what happened a few months ago Just be glad you weren't here to see it It was beyond disgusting
    Hmm, must have been longer than that. I've been back since before July and I remember nothing O.O

That was back when I had only 300 posts. Look how far I've come in SIX MONTHS compared to my first THREE YEARS.

I feel special

Comment

S. O. S. !!!!!
      . . . _ _ _ . . .

Need help quick... What ep was it that showed Sam working on her motorcycle? It was an old Indian, wasn't it? Or am I way out there in the left delta quadrant?

I'll have something fun to share shortly after getting that puzzle pieced in...

Oh, yes, and a slightly belated...

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
        S. O. S. !!!!!
        . . . _ _ _ . . .

Need help quick... What ep was it that showed Sam working on her motorcycle? It was an old Indian, wasn't it? Or am I way out there in the left delta quadrant?

I'll have something fun to share shortly after getting that puzzle pieced in...

Oh, yes, and a slightly belated...

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!
        It was an old Indian (Sam and Siler were both working on it), and while I'm not 100% sure, I think the episode was "The Curse" (S4) - where Osiris first showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Yeah it sucks to have to wait but I understand why the mods are doing it after what happened a few months ago Just be glad you weren't here to see it It was beyond disgusting
          Okay, so color me stumped. I've been here since July of last year and must have missed the entire thing!

And...for the shippiness part of this post...

But, I just wanted to touch...
          Hang on a second, honey. (Sam turns to MW). Excuse me, do you have clearance to be here?
          (MW). Er...you do know that *I'm* real and you're, ah, well...not?
          Um...Jack?
          I got nuthin'

So, that was lame, but...hey, it's early in the new year!
          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
            [IMG][/IMG]
            Hang on a second, honey. (Sam turns to MW). Excuse me, do you have clearance to be here?
            Um...Jack?
            I got nuthin'
            was that from the Shroud? ha ha that was funny.
            Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 05 January 2010, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Hey Shippers!

Originally posted by kusanagi View Post
              Everyone who greens me (i finally know what that means ) and sends me this wishes and warm welcoming:

Thank You very much!!!

I still need to figure this forum out and as much as i would like to send you private massages and green you, i just can't or don't know how to do it. Yet.
              But working on it, so i think i'm getting there, slowly but surely So please be patient

Don't worry about it. Same thing happened to me when I first joined.

Oh my GOSH!!! FF-related, so I'll spoiler it, but if you read ff on an eReader, click the Spoiler link!
              Spoiler:
              So, I got my PRS-600 Sony Touch eReader from Santa and have been happily splashing about in my ocean of fanfic here at the house.

I am also a member of the MobilRead forum and ran acroos this FANTASTIC app today. It's a web-based version of the fanfiction downloader (which means I can use it on my Mac) *and*... AND...it converts the stuff right to ePub format!

Go here: http://fanfictionloader.appspot.com/

Wahoooo!

Er...
              http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l.../brfngrm_2.gif
              First meeting

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...Grace_Kiss.gif
              The inevitable (and long-awaited) conclusion.
              Those two look soooo good together

Originally posted by Nataliafrs View Post
              Hi folks, I'm a new user and I LOVE Sam/Jack.
              Tried greening you and it went out wrong. So, welcome. We love 'em too.
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

Okay, so color me stumped. I've been here since July of last year and must have missed the entire thing!

And...for the shippiness part of this post...

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...014-0457xb.jpg
                Um...Jack?
                I got nuthin'

So, that was lame, but...hey, it's early in the new year!

*wipes tears*

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  was that from the Shroud? ha ha that was funny.

That's the polite version ^^^

Don't make me use the alternative

Comment

Pol, you are great. :-)
                    " I wanted to touch .." LOL
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

As promised, here's my Shippy New Year's prezzie for the whole entire awesomest group anywhere Ship Family!

What a Difference a Decade Makes…
                      Sam’s & Jack's New Year’s Resolutions:
                      Then versus Now

Jack

5. Make one half-way decent bowl on the pottery wheel.
                      4. Get that multi-billion mile drive to Aloris on the record with Guinness.
                      3. Take advantage of every single opportunity presented by any convenient alien influence excuses.
                      2. Keep Daniel from dying again.
                      1. Get her to accept an invitation to go fishing. Or at least promise to accept an invitation someday…

5. Finally get Sam to re-enact that scene from *Ghost*.
                      4. Get some other poor couple of schmucks to take over the Longest Long-Distance Relationship slot in the Guinness World Records.
                      3. Take Sam down to the ol’ storage room on level 32 and relive the raw animal lust of the Neanderthal virus and the incredibly heightened sensations we enjoyed courtesy of Urgo and those damned armbands--combined. Blame it on a relapse—in the Official Record, just for old time’s sake.
                      2. Stop worrying about the spacemonkey, he’s got Ascending down to an art by now.
                      1. Make the world, the galaxy, and the whole damn Universe get along without us for a solid month of leave in the wilds of northern Minnesota, land of the loons.

Sam

5. Get that old Indian up and running.
                      4. Find a good excuse to show up on the base in those leather trousers.
                      3. Find out what really happened during that three month time loop experience.
                      2. Blow something up. Something big. Really big. Like maybe a…. sun.
                      1. Take advantage of every single opportunity presented by any convenient alien influence excuses.

5. Take Jack on the Indian to wax nostalgic down Route 66.

4. Surprise Jack with that sweet little tank top number and the new leather mini he gave me for Christmas.
                      3. Travel back in time just long enough to experience the last minute of one little time loop.
                      2. Don’t blow up my shiny new Ship.

1. Make the world, the galaxy, and all the infinite universes get along without us for a solid month of leave in the wilds of northern Minnesota, land of the loons.

Happy

Shippy

New Year's!
                      Last edited by BrenRen; 02 January 2010, 11:15 AM.
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

3. Take Sam down to the ol’ storage room on level 32 and relive the raw animal lust of the Neanderthal virus and the incredibly heightened sensations we enjoyed courtesy of Urgo and those damned armbands--combined. Blame it on a relapse—in the Official Record, just for old time’s sake.
                        oh yesssssssssssssss!!!!
                        sigpic
                        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm new... Happy New Year. I heard people on this thread were slightly crazy??

As promised, here's my Shippy New Year's prezzie for the whole entire awesomest group anywhere Ship Family!

What a Difference a Decade Makes…
                          Sam’s & Jack's New Year’s Resolutions:
                          Then versus Now

Jack

5. Make one half-way decent bowl on the pottery wheel.
                          4. Get that multi-billion mile drive to Aloris on the record with Guinness.
                          3. Take advantage of every single opportunity presented by any convenient alien influence excuses.
                          2. Keep Daniel from dying again.
                          1. Get her to accept an invitation to go fishing. Or at least promise to accept an invitation someday…

5. Finally get Sam to re-enact that scene from *Ghost*.
                          4. Get some other poor couple of schmucks to take over the Longest Long-Distance Relationship slot in the Guinness World Records.
                          2. Stop worrying about the spacemonkey, he’s got Ascending down to an art by now.
                          1. Make the world, the galaxy, and the whole damn Universe get along without us for a solid month of leave in the wilds of northern Minnesota, land of the loons.

Sam

5. Get that old Indian up and running.
                          4. Find a good excuse to show up on the base in those leather trousers.
                          3. Find out what really happened during that three month time loop experience.
                          2. Blow something up. Something big. Really big. Like maybe a…. sun.
                          1. Take advantage of every single opportunity presented by any convenient alien influence excuses.

5. Take Jack on the Indian to wax nostalgic down Route 66.

4. Surprise Jack with that sweet little tank top number and the new leather mini he gave me for Christmas.
                          3. Travel back in time just long enough to experience the last minute of one little time loop.
                          2. Don’t blow up my shiny new Ship.

1. Make the world, the galaxy, and all the infinite universes get along without us for a solid month of leave in the wilds of northern Minnesota, land of the loons.

Happy

Shippy

New Year's!
                          *Snicker* Loving no. 1, and it'll fit right into the resolution here. Imagine that.

Originally Posted by kusanagi
                          Everyone who greens me (i finally know what that means ) and sends me this wishes and warm welcoming:

Thank You very much!!!

I still need to figure this forum out and as much as i would like to send you private massages and green you, i just can't or don't know how to do it. Yet.
                          But working on it, so i think i'm getting there, slowly but surely So please be patient

It won't take too long though. I've just now seen the option for adding a banner.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                          WELCOME NATALIAFRS!!!
                          You'll get to know us all soon. First thing you need to know is don't ask me about Bones, I'll just rant.

Anywho. +=
                          But Bones is awesome (especially the fanfiction).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leucothea29 View Post
                            Hey everyone, I'm new... Happy New Year. I heard people on this thread were slightly crazy??
                            Wait a minute. I told you our spouses (or other family members) were working on having us committed.

They're coming to take me away ha ha... they're coming to take me away ha ha...

As long as there's ship, I'll be ooooo-kaaaaay...

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                              Wait a minute. I told you our spouses (or other family members) were working on having us committed.

They're coming to take me away ha ha... they're coming to take me away ha ha...

As long as there's ship, I'll be ooooo-kaaaaay...
                              My bad... I'm guessing this is the reason you're on a forum, so they can't track where you're coming from and won't have any proof to get you committed? Sneaky, I like.

Is it sad that shippy scenes give me warm fuzzies?

Off to watch another episode! Cheers!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I know, it felt so good
                                Did anybody else's year start extremely well?
                                - I'm on the second day of a 3-day weekend....so it's nice....

Comment

Working...
                                X