Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    I'm here too, watching the kids play Scrabble. John (stoopid man) started partying while I was at work and is now fast asleep on the sofa next to me. So looks like I'll be here (playing WoW in another window) for the Big Event. Just after 10pm here, too. Hurry up 2010, I wanna go to sleep.

OTOH, his sleeping lets me choose what to watch. Continuum seems appropriate...
    I wish I were on my old laptop so I could play WoW LOL I'm here playing on FB... Elijah's at work (serving tables) and I'm here trying to figure out if I want to write my guttery Threads tag or if I want to work on PB... hmmmmm... I'd actually just rather READ someone's angsty gutter story...

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
      I wish I were on my old laptop so I could play WoW LOL I'm here playing on FB... Elijah's at work (serving tables) and I'm here trying to figure out if I want to write my guttery Threads tag or if I want to work on PB... hmmmmm... I'd actually just rather READ someone's angsty gutter story...
      Don't look at me. Two gin and tonics and counting. I'm gonna me on a res timer in a few minutes

EDIT: Though come to think of it, I did have a weird urge to read my own M-rated Threads tag earlier today.. Oh, look. MW and RDA in the same shot...

Comment

Don't look at me. Two gin and tonics and counting. I'm gonna me on a res timer in a few minutes

EDIT: Though come to think of it, I did have a weird urge to read my own M-rated Threads tag earlier today.. Oh, look. MW and RDA in the same shot...
        O.O Jenn!! I think that is probably too hot to handle. Careful... there are kids about LOL

Comment

I'm struggling to finish my video for the 2010 commemoration thingy and I need help with the timelines related to the episodes 2010 and 2001. I'm so deep in the angst cavern right now I can't think anymore. Did the 2010-timeline folks experience everything up to the episode '2001?' So 'Absolute Power' thru 'Between Two Fires' all happened for them too, right? I hope so cuz I need lots of clippets and that bunch has some really good ship stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
            I'm struggling to finish my video for the 2010 commemoration thingy and I need help with the timelines related to the episodes 2010 and 2001. I'm so deep in the angst cavern right now I can't think anymore. Did the 2010-timeline folks experience everything up to the episode '2001?' So 'Absolute Power' thru 'Between Two Fires' all happened for them too, right? I hope so cuz I need lots of clippets and that bunch has some really good ship stuff.
            I don't think it did, because if you remember at the end of 2010 Hammond mentions that the planet they're told not to go to is one that they're scheduled to go to soon, which indicates to me they would have, in the original timeline, met the Aschen around the time 2010 was set rather than the later time 2001 was set. Though it's vague enough that most people probably wouldnt notice, and it's not certain it would have happened that way...

Comment

My memory is fading on these details. I'm thinking it was 2001 when the Aschen planet came up on the list of places to go but since Hammond flagged it they didn't go. And '2001' is when Sam meets Joe for the first time. And because they didn't go meet the Aschen right away they dug deeper at the other planet and discovered what the Aschen were really doing there. So the '2010' timeline would also have made it to that point only they went directly to the Aschen.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                My memory is fading on these details. I'm thinking it was 2001 when the Aschen planet came up on the list of places to go but since Hammond flagged it they didn't go. And '2001' is when Sam meets Joe for the first time. And because they didn't go meet the Aschen right away they dug deeper at the other planet and discovered what the Aschen were really doing there. So the '2010' timeline would also have made it to that point only they went directly to the Aschen.
                In the episode 2010 (which happens before 2001), the future SG-1 sends a message back to our SG-1 - the Aschen homeworld was on their soon to go to planets schedule...

2001 they go to an entirely different planet and just so happen to run into the Aschen.

If they had NOT received the message they would have visited the Aschen homeworld already and she would have met Joe earlier.

EDIT: So - the SG-1 of 2010 would have only experienced the same events UP TO the episode 2010

Comment

Happy New Year, Ship Family!

I've missed you all, and I'm sorry I've been away, but I'll be a better girl in the new year.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                    Happy New Year, Ship Family!

I've missed you all, and I'm sorry I've been away, but I'll be a better girl in the new year.
                    Good Melissa! I was just about to go and poke you again!

*raises glass of...nothingness*

Here's to 2010...hopefully filled with more gutter fics, spoilery 3rd movie news, angst pics, fluffy dreams and MW fangurlness.

*toasts*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

If they had NOT received the message they would have visited the Aschen homeworld already and she would have met Joe earlier.

EDIT: So - the SG-1 of 2010 would have only experienced the same events UP TO the episode 2010
                      That's exactly what I was trying to say, yeah

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Good Melissa! I was just about to go and poke you again!

*raises glass of...nothingness*

Here's to 2010...hopefully filled with more gutter fics, spoilery 3rd movie news, angst pics, fluffy dreams and MW fangurlness.

*toasts*
                          LOL! I'm just about to sign off to see the new year in with Hubby in our time zone. But I'll be back soon!

Love to all!

Comment

LOL! I'm still chuckling over this little fic. Normally, I'm not a gutter-girl, but the New Year calls for a little something different, I guess!

It's not even really gutter. It's like...subliminal gutter. But it's funny!

Team Building
                            sigpic
                            The Return of King Arthur
                            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Well, night all! And Happy New Year!

Edit: OH LOOK! Post number 2010! Whoo!
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

In the episode 2010 (which happens before 2001), the future SG-1 sends a message back to our SG-1 - the Aschen homeworld was on their soon to go to planets schedule...

2001 they go to an entirely different planet and just so happen to run into the Aschen.

That's exactly what I was trying to say, yeah
                                Thanks gals. Bummer! I'll try to get the clips I need from everything before.

I have to get back into the cavern now.

Happy New Year Shippers!

Comment

Working...
                                X