No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just came in to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

**sees DM**

DEE!!!!!!!!

**Tackle hugs**
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

I know that you all have seen it before, but i just couldn't resist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO229cOumgc
        sigpic

Comment

Happy new year to everyone

sig by starlover1990

Comment

If your plot bunnies had big scary teeth and claws like my stenos, you would have too. *sigh*

The First One

Comment

*sneaks in*

Happy New Year!!!

*sneaks out*
              sigpic

Comment

Aye, there be Gutter Dwellers among us!

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                I'm ready to see some FISHING...
                Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                can they *show* that with a PG rating? : P

~hopes~

It's all in the camera angles... : P ; )

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                Well, they already came as close as they could come:

Oh, I don't know. They could have come a little closer. Cause, you know, there's still enough room for a tacklebox between them.
                : P

God, I love Spread-Eagle!Jack. <melts into puddle of drool>

Though I was thinking the same thing.
                Big Honkin' Deliberate Editing Moment! : P : D : P

(and one day, folks will stop asking if my word choice is intentional or not...)
                Well, if this post doesn't make that point clear as a Red Light in Amsterdam, I don't know what it will take.

EDIT: And one should note, this picture was taken right after reeling in, by the way.
                My last comment still stands. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Beware the pen of the writer, for
                her words are always deliberate, and her vocabulary is probably much larger than yours.

And, in response to the question about 80 visitors haunting the thread, Rachel threw this into the mix:

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                Maybe they were the plot bunnies inspired by the underwear conversation doing what bunnies do...

Thanks for the splash, Rachel! I was getting a bit warm trying to finish this post so I can get back to scuba diving!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!

i mean, yes, i think you're quite right. : P

*i think a BIG, HONKIN' KISS would pretty much confirm sam and jack's shippyhood, eh? : P

*sighs, drools, repeats*
                I'll have what she's having....

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                Hmmm, I wonder if General O'Neill would drop in on Colonel Carter for an "underwear" check... :: giggles ::

And two of what's she's having! : P

By the way... I tried to remove the IMG tags, really I did! It would seem that my mouse and keyboard are conspiring against me again, though, and they just would not let those tags be deleted. (I also blame them for my lack of response on Youtube to a lovely comment Cags made--I've tried no less than sixteen times to post that blasted message! {note to self: when keyboard and mouse are in this mood, triple check all vowels. No "e" where it should be "i". <and the crowd says "Oh.>}) Dang it, that looks like a flipping math equation.

I hate math.

Except this:
                + + =
                + =

= <- -> =
                + { + =
                + } = ->

{Thanks to Zuz, Mala, and anyone and everyone else I may have snurched these awesome smilies from!}

{I blame that entire *equation* on my newfound fixation on the tv series "NUMB3RS" which revolves around a prodigy-level genius math professor. I'm watching a show based on math. MATH. And I am actually... liking... it. What is this world coming too? I mean, this is *MATH!!! FCOL!!!}
                Last edited by BrenRen; 31 December 2009, 10:37 AM.
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

we got 12 hours and 58 minutes till the new year here on the US West Coast.

Comment

have u guys seen this vid its pretty cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ulfN...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                      And I think you're absolutely right, Cags...about going back for seconds and thirds. Even Joe M said that it was safe to assume that what we saw was "just the tip of the iceberg..."

Yup! In total agreement.

I even paid tribute to that comment in that Window Of Opportunity fic I uploaded yesterday! Stealing One's Own Memory Back

Yes, I call that tribute.
                      Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

I would like to wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR :-)
                        Enjo celebration and I hope that there will be more shippers Sam / Jack in 2010.
                        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Flyby post to wish you all

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

See you all in 2010!
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

Oh, I don't know. They could have come a little closer. Cause, you know, there's still enough room for a tacklebox between them. : P

{Thanks to Zuz, Mala, and anyone and everyone else I may have snurched these awesome smilies from!}
                            Borrowing Bren's picture to point out something I just noticed. So...imagine...Jack's out of lure, or bait, or...tackle...whatever. He reels in the line, then has to leeeaaaaan over, and into the tacklebox. Which is situated tucked well below Sam's leg/thigh.

I imagine his shoulder will come to rest against her upraised, crossed leg. Jack's super right-dominant (ie, *very* right-handed), so he'll really just rest his upper arm/elbow on Sam's leg while fish-- er, rooting around the tacklebox.

Now...if this is *before* they, um...fished, then...hmmm *boing!* plot bunnies abound!

If it's *after,* then warm-fuzzy plot bunnies can run around too.

Edit: PS, I forgot. Happy New Year to all my GW family and friends!
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Ah the whole AU thing is another debate. More an issue for video making when you're telling a story but how much do you include AU? Of course if you like, as I do, to make videos which include lots of kissing, you kind of have to go with AU/not real stuff because there's precious little tongue action without.
                              I would say though, the POV picture is not AU since the picture actually existed in this universe courtesy of an AU Sam bringing it here. Does that make sense? It's entirely possible she might have "accidently" left it behind knowing she was returning hom to a whole album full of those pics, and wanting to drop a not-so-subtle hint to our Sam and Jack to sort it out...

... Fly, plot bunny, fly....

<snipped for length>
                              *pets plot bunny* Plot bunny noted!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                              Borrowing Bren's picture to point out something I just noticed. So...imagine...Jack's out of lure, or bait, or...tackle...whatever. He reels in the line, then has to leeeaaaaan over, and into the tacklebox. Which is situated tucked well below Sam's leg/thigh.

I imagine his shoulder will come to rest against her upraised, crossed leg. Jack's super right-dominant (ie, *very* right-handed), so he'll really just rest his upper arm/elbow on Sam's leg while fish-- er, rooting around the tacklebox.

Now...if this is *before* they, um...fished, then...hmmm *boing!* plot bunnies abound!

If it's *after,* then warm-fuzzy plot bunnies can run around too.

Edit: PS, I forgot. Happy New Year to all my GW family and friends!
                              \
                              Actually wouldn't that be not so boring? After all they'd be angsty UST plot bunnies, because he'd still be turned on being that close to her and would want to fish with her...but he doesn't actually know what it feels like to...so not so boring right?

Happy New year!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

OH and thought I'd show of my new sig...all you angst lovers

*loves Continuum*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X