X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
    You're not playing fair Hedwig. **folds arms**

Ok. How about we both do one.
    So here's my stab at it. Perhaps longer than a drabble but hey I tried.

Many things had been uncertain about them; their ability to survive the perils the job put them through; their resolve to honour their vows to duty and country, their future.

Now here they stood in the middle of a, for the moment, secure universe. All immediate threats had been thwarted and peace it seemed, had finally come.

Sam turned to face Jack and looked into his eyes. She knew that shade of brown better than she dared to admit to anyone but herself. This shade of brown that her dreams had been coloured with over the years. She did not turn away but met his gaze fully: She was ready now, professional hurdles crossed, she was prepared now to cross the personal ones.

As Jack closed the space between them, the mouth he'd used to shout orders, to speak simple truths and make juvenile jokes to lighten the most intense mood, was now seeking hers out . All that remained was her acceptance, and as the fullness of his mouth met hers it felt like confimation of all the things that had prevoulsy been in question, now being resolved.

As Sam lifted her arms to encircle Jack's shoulders, effectively pulling him into her, she couldn't help but smile into the kiss. This was her confirmation and confirmation, she found, tasted sweet with promise.
    Last edited by trinity3; 22 March 2010, 04:02 PM.
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

You're not playing fair Hedwig. **folds arms**

Ok. How about we both do one.
      Heh, heh, heh ... soo, what else is new???

I will go so far as to say I will try. But you know I only do humor??? I'm worthless when it comes to the serious stuff And it could take me awhile .......

Comment

So here's my stab at it. Perhaps longer than a drabble but hey I tried.

Many things had been uncertain about them; their ability to survive the perils the job put them through; their resolve to honour their vows to duty and country, their future.

Now here they stood in the middle of a, for the moment, secure universe. All immediate threats had been thwarted and peace it seemed, had finally come.

Sam turned to face Jack and looked into his eyes. She knew that shade of brown better than she dared to admit to anyone but herself. This shade of brown that her dreams had been coloured with over the years. She did not turn away but met his gaze fully: She was ready now, professional hurdles crossed, she was prepared now to cross the personal ones.

As Jack closed the space between them, the mouth he'd used to shout orders, to speak simple truths and make juvenile jokes to lighten the most intense mood, was now seeking hers out . All that remained was her acceptance, and as the fullness of his mouth met hers it felt like confimation of all the things that had prevoulsy been in question, now being resolved.

As Sam lifted her arms to encircle Jack's shoulders, effectively pulling him into her, she couldn't help but smile into the kiss. This was her confirmation and confirmation, she found, tasted of sweet with promise.
        I loved it.
        sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
        My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
        http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
        http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
        Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
          RL? What is this that you speak of? O.o o.O I know only S/J... j/k (obviously)

Though you should be proud of me... guess what I completed last night - if you guessed the next chapter of PB you are RIGHT... now it's in editing... so soon... very soon...
          RL is taking care of two bickering older brothers(7 years older)...who in the end blame you for everything(one at least did...the other one is trying to stay on my good side)

Good girl! I still need to edit my whole new chapter...and make a calendar(thunky SG1/SGA calendar) and make a sig etc.
          sigpic

Comment

Fic rec: The Epitome of Indiscretion. Set post S8, meets all Jenn fic requirements

EDIT: You know what I hate? Waiting for edits to get back from the beta. And my beta is uber fast. I'm just uber impatient
            Last edited by JenniferJF; 29 December 2009, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I'm rendering my 2010 vid...so now I can write my thoughts.
              So, "I happy with what the writers gave us the past 10 years?"

Well, it's an amazing story...but they could do more.
              I recently re-study the Sam/Jack story cos I convinced one of my friends to watch it for the first time in her life. And to motivate her to keep watching the show, I told her in advance which episode was shipper. So she had her "shipper targets"!
              Like me, she is a Phile and so the kiss in the first season shocked her! LOL
              In my opinion the story continues in a good way until season 4 (soooo shipper!)...but then almost nothing between them until s7-8. Of course, there are looks and moments...but it's not enough!!!
              I mean, my X-Philes friends complain that Chris Carter didn't show very much about Mulder/Scully love story. And this is true...but CC is a shipper man in comparison with TPTB!!! We waited for 7 years for a kiss, but at least in the end they're together!
              In 10 seasons of SG1 we have never seen a REAL kiss between Sam and Jack!
              Yes, fishing is a good ending, but probably only if s8 was the final season.
              We deserve more!

I pretend at least a REAL kiss! And, quoting Rachel, without "non-ambiguous, non-alien influenced/robots/clones/AU/ATimeline/timeloop" (instead my friend wants a broca divide kiss!)
              Last edited by XFchemist; 29 December 2009, 11:36 AM.
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                Fic rec: The Epitome of Indiscretion. Set post S8, meets all Jenn fic requirements

EDIT: You know what I hate? Waiting for edits to get back from the beta. And my beta is uber fast. I'm just uber impatient
                You know what I hate. Unfinished stories. I just got done working through a story I have on my iPod (THANKS FOR THE ARCHIVE POL YOU ROCK) and I got to the end and... it was over! The author took down all her stories and I was like NO YOU HAD ME HOOKED... :: sniffles :: :: cries ::

I'm so sad now.

Comment

I'm still here, just had bad news about granddad.
                  sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                  My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                  http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                  http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                  Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

You know what I hate. Unfinished stories. I just got done working through a story I have on my iPod (THANKS FOR THE ARCHIVE POL YOU ROCK) and I got to the end and... it was over! The author took down all her stories and I was like NO YOU HAD ME HOOKED... :: sniffles :: :: cries ::

I'm so sad now.
                    Which author is that? Maybe they've moved to another website.

Comment

Love it. Thank you for the rec.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Which author is that? Maybe they've moved to another website.
                        Anunnaki - it was called Starlight, Starbright

Comment

Thanks for the rec. that was a nice fic!

Go to the S/J fic rec thread; I know we discussed it there before and someone compiled a list of all her fanfic if I am correct
                          sigpic

Comment

Yep. I was disappointed too when I saw that "Continued" at the end.

I think it was "nell" who sent me all of Annunaki's stories that she had saved; and also Melissa (sg-1fanintn) sent me all of the ones she had saved as well.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Go to the S/J fic rec thread; I know we discussed it there before and someone compiled a list of all her fanfic if I am correct
                              I might check there later.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              Yep. I was disappointed too when I saw that "Continued" at the end.

I think it was "nell" who sent me all of Annunaki's stories that she had saved; and also Melissa (sg-1fanintn) sent me all of the ones she had saved as well.
                              Thanks.

It always makes me sad when a well written fic is left hanging. I sort of wish that the authors would find someone they respect and ask them to finish it (this is where the benefit of having notes and outlines helps I suppose).

Of course, speaking of unfinished fics - Jann - I'm editing my chapter... might be up tonight... And why aren't you ever on FB chat so I can stalk you?

Comment

If anyone has copies of her stories they'd be willing to share. Some of her stuff were my absolute favorites, and I was really sad to see she'd removed her stories

Comment

Working...
                                X