Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
    LOL, I love it Pol! (I didn't even know there were Stargate bobbleheads! Where on earth do you find those? )
    Er...under the tree? Seriously, I have no clue where he found her!
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Hey shippers. Anyone gotta pic spam to keep me from screaming bloody murder at flight delays??? Where's an asgard beam when you need one?? JACK!!!!!!!

Comment

Picspam you say?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          OT Gutter (and Bren ):
          Spoiler:
          lol. Last night my father said *something* (can't even remember what) and it had a serious double meaning. I must have shown something in my expression, cause he looked at me and declared, "You have a dirty mind..."

For which I blame Bren (and several of the rest of you )

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
          Now THAT you should post on JM's blog And I'm glad your partner gets you, I had to endure endless ribbing from my husband as he caught me working diligently on my 100 Jack Looks :: mutters :: I then reminded him that I hadn't even HEARD of SG-1 until he INSISTED that I sit down and watch the DVDs HE OWNED... :: mutters ::

Hmph.

That's all I have to say about that.
          me thinks your hubby just likes winding you up....

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          CONGRATS ON 2000 POSTS TWILIGHT!!!

And thank you so much for the 100 looks! A fabulous trip back over the history of the ship, but from a fresh perspective, made me think about a lot of those scenes in a different light. I wish I had green to give you, but alas no I also have to join in the fangirling of RDA's acting - I mean, I've always been hugely impressed by his ability to convey so much with so little (if you know what I mean), but OMG t22hose examples you chose really bring home just how impressive he is.
          from me too.....

Hey shippers. Anyone gotta pic spam to keep me from screaming bloody murder at flight delays??? Where's an asgard beam when you need one?? JACK!!!!!!!
          *pulls up in Asgard-enhanced al'kesh*....need a lift?

Comment

BrenRen: thank you for the guttery caps, I'm currently watching season 7 (just finished Death Knell) and the caps will help me survive the angst
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

uh, looks like janet's grabbing jack's 12...
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                well let's not go there. ten more posts till 2,000.

Comment

Hey, does anyone remember which ep it is where in the beginning Sam and Jack shove a scientist through the gate? They're trying to coax him through but he's like 'But I know how it works!' and they end up just shoving him through. I LOVE that scene and I wanna go watch it again I think in the same ep the scientist are fixing a Goa'uld ship and one of them lets slip that they made the bomb in 'Fail Safe' which had all red wires and Jack's like 'That was you guys!?!?', I could be getting my eps completely mixed up. I'm in the mood to go back and watch the old favs lol.

Comment

Originally posted by amz_123 View Post
                    Hey, does anyone remember which ep it is where in the beginning Sam and Jack shove a scientist through the gate? They're trying to coax him through but he's like 'But I know how it works!' and they end up just shoving him through. I LOVE that scene and I wanna go watch it again I think in the same ep the scientist are fixing a Goa'uld ship and one of them lets slip that they made the bomb in 'Fail Safe' which had all red wires and Jack's like 'That was you guys!?!?', I could be getting my eps completely mixed up. I'm in the mood to go back and watch the old favs lol.
                    I'm pretty sure the episode where they both push the scientist through is Fail Safe.

And then the scientist let's slip that the science team is the one which worked on the X301 (the refitted glider that stranded Teal'c and Jack in space in Tangent).

And yep, just checked the transcript: it's Fail Safe.
                    sigpic
                    Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                    My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Jack: spellman ur going love that scene

Comment

THe other scientist played a prior in seasons 9 and 10

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                          I'm pretty sure the episode where they both push the scientist through is Fail Safe.

And then the scientist let's slip that the science team is the one which worked on the X301 (the refitted glider that stranded Teal'c and Jack in space in Tangent).

And yep, just checked the transcript: it's Fail Safe.
                          Thank you! Duh it's just like me to know it but not actually realise it lol. *Runs off to watch Fail Safe*, I love that ep

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            She's explaining to them just what exactly UST is.

Comment

Jann - I thought it was you who made my avvie but I wasn't sure I like to give credit where credit is due which is why I put the shout out LOL
                              It's okay...I shout back At least I'm not using a stick...

And because I didn't see it while catching up and it's needed for my sanity....

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Shippers!

Hope you have all had a fab Chistmas. Me? I've had too much to eat, far too much to drink and loads of lovely new gadgets and things to play with. Not that I'm complaining!

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                                Shades of Han Solo, anyone? Not that it's a first... Sam turning away as Jack got goa'uld'ed in Into the Fire, "I know" earlier in this very episode... I really love the fact that they paid such loving homage to the greatest Sci Fi love story of all time!
                                Oh yes, ditto. There was a lot of Star Wars homaging (is that a word? ) in Season 7 but the best of all was the way the Han/Leia romance from Empire Strikes Back is mirrored in Lost City. Whenever anyone use the old "there's no room for romance in good sci fi" argument on me, I just point them to just about the best sci movie ever made and say "oh really?"

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                CONGRATS ON 2000 POSTS TWILIGHT!!!

And thank you so much for the 100 looks! A fabulous trip back over the history of the ship, but from a fresh perspective, made me think about a lot of those scenes in a different light. I wish I had green to give you, but alas no I also have to join in the fangirling of RDA's acting - I mean, I've always been hugely impressed by his ability to convey so much with so little (if you know what I mean), but OMG those examples you chose really bring home just how impressive he is.

And ditto that too. If you listen to the commentary for Affinity during that very crucial ring scene the commentators actually discuss that in a bit of detail. Having seen some of his earlier films too (thanks to Jumble) he really is very good - so much more so than he's ever really given credit for.

*fangurls RDA's acting too*

Oh and...

Congratulations on 2000 posts Twilight!

Fantastic 100 looks project there. Such a great way to refresh everyone's memories on just why Sam and Jack are so Awesome.

And seeing as I'm coming up to my 2000 in the next couple of weeks or months (depending on how daft I am on the MWHS thread ) I shall have a good long think about if I can do something similar-but-different. Because it looks like such a lot of fun to do!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                It's okay...I shout back At least I'm not using a stick...

And because I didn't see it while catching up and it's needed for my sanity....

Must. Remove. IMG. Tags...

...gosh that was hard to do.

*stares at beautiful, beautiful gif*

Jann, never, ever stop posting that.
                                Last edited by Cagranosalis; 27 December 2009, 07:34 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X