Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Popping in from the Christmas madness*

So...my future son-in-law is in, and good! He gave me a bobble-head Sam Carter. Seriously.

And then my partner said, "You realize, you have to take a picture of Sam next to her ship and post it to your online buddies."

Oh. *Pol wipes tear.* My family gets me!

I give you, Samantha Carter and the USS Hammond.

Okay, yes. I have to redress her and change her grade, but still...awesome, eh?

Pol *busily converting fics to load onto her new Sony eReader.*
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

So...my future son-in-law is in, and good! He gave me a bobble-head Sam Carter. Seriously.

And then my partner said, "You realize, you have to take a picture of Sam next to her ship and post it to your online buddies."

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ARTER_Ship.jpg

Now THAT you should post on JM's blog And I'm glad your partner gets you, I had to endure endless ribbing from my husband as he caught me working diligently on my 100 Jack Looks :: mutters :: I then reminded him that I hadn't even HEARD of SG-1 until he INSISTED that I sit down and watch the DVDs HE OWNED... :: mutters ::

Hmph.

That's all I have to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...ARTER_Ship.jpg

LOL! Pol, I just got one too...well at least I was getting one...my Mom took it...

And aww that's cute.

Last edited by Regularamanda; 26 December 2009, 10:21 AM.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

LOL, I love it Pol! (I didn't even know there were Stargate bobbleheads! Where on earth do you find those? )
          sigpic
          The Return of King Arthur
          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Random silly question...

I'm working on a little something involving the times we've heard Sam call Jack by his given name. So my question is... Am I forgetting something?

She calls him Jack in TBFTGOG (yes, I'm including AlterSam's in this), then in ITLOD (I *still* say it was Sam!), then in Point of View... then again in 2010 (which, I suppose is another AlterSam, really...) And then not again till the end of Grace, followed by Lost City... right? And then the next and last was in 200 (yup, I'm considering that an AlterSam of sorts too!), right? Did I miss any?

I suppose I'm long overdue for a Shippy rewatch... I'm amazed that I've still got their voices locked in my heads when it comes to fic-writing, considering how long it's been since I actually sat down and watched the episodes!
            Love and hot fudge,
            Bren Ren
            ~
            My stories!
            ~

sigpic

Comment

Bren, you're missing Solitudes

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                Bren, you're missing Solitudes
                Thanks! I knew I was bound to miss at least one... Any others?
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                  I think you got them all...though I'm surprised you missed the one in the sidearm episode! You're gutter is slipping!

Comment

I think you got them all...though I'm surprised you missed the one in the sidearm episode! You're gutter is slipping!
                    We'll just blame it on the large amount of angst that is currently permeating the thread from my 100 Looks

Comment

My Gutter isn't slipping. It's... distracting. Because it's so focused, like tunnel-vision. All I can see when I think about that episode is Jack muttering "It's my sidearm, I *swear*!" (Doth thou protest a bit much, Jack?) and Sam giggling into his shoulder. <Happy Gutter Sigh>

But yeah, Twilight is right. There's too much Angst permeating the thread. Gotta do something about that...

Oh I know... Since we're fast approaching New Year's now, t'is the time to reminisce! So how 'bouts a few more Six-Grabbing Captions from Gutter Past!

Janet (*Still* no Janet smiley? That's not right!): Sir, have you noticed anything unusual lately?
                      : Only if you count the six-grabbing that landed us in here.

: How about you, Sam? Any idea why you keep grabbing each other's sixes?
                      : I don't know... his six is just so grab-able!
                      : You do have a point.

*~*~*

: I can't believe it. You just grabbed my six in front of Janet.
                      : <sighs> I guess now I'm definitely getting a needle in my six...

: So what do you suggest we do with these two?
                      : I'm not sure, Sir. It doesn't seem to be contagious, as this is the only case of six-grabbing I've seen.

: Then perhaps we should quarantine these two.
                      : Together? Please? Just lock us in a storage closet for an hour or two while we get it out of our systems...

: Well, Sir, we went with Jack's idea, and Sam and Jack are currently locked in the storage room on level 32. But I'm afraid we had to take some rather drastic measures to keep Daniel from interrupting them...

*~*~*

: Well, now we're locked in this closet, whatever shall we do to occupy our time?
                      : Well, we do have a little something to get out of our systems... Hey, now, that wasn't my six, that was my sidearm!

Love and hot fudge,
                      Bren Ren
                      ~
                      My stories!
                      ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                        I think you got them all. Did she call him Jack in Moebius 1 or 2?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey folks how was ur Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                            I think you got them all. Did she call him Jack in Moebius 1 or 2?
                            no she didn't she called him colonel. He wanted her to call him Jack

Comment

: So we've been locked in here so that we can grab each other's sixes to our hearts' content, is that right?
                              : Yeah, or until Daniel gets out of his cage...
                              : Well, I say, let's pass the time wisely...

Warning, extreme gutter content ahead!
                              Spoiler:

: So, I've poured through every page of the Kama Sutra, and I think this one is our best bet.
                              : Plenty of room for six-grabbing, don'cha think?

: Hold on a second, Jack... I think those security cameras are still active. I'm just gonna disable them real quick.
                              : Well hurry up!

: I love to watch her six while she works... but why on earth is she working on a Goa'uld control panel in a storage closet on the base?
                              : {Jack really needs to work on his distraction techniques.}

: Sir, as much as I love the view of your six, what are you doing?
                              : Trying to figure out where this control panel came from...

: Sir, we're locked in a storage closet. Do you really want to spend all your time looking at unusual control panels that pop up out of nowhere?
                              : No--but you started it! I'd much rather spend it looking at your six... amongst other things. In fact, why don't we just put time on pause for a few and really enjoy ourselves.

: {Mmmm... that's more like it!}

Love and hot fudge,
                              Bren Ren
                              ~
                              My stories!
                              ~

sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 2000 POSTS TWILIGHT!!!

And thank you so much for the 100 looks! A fabulous trip back over the history of the ship, but from a fresh perspective, made me think about a lot of those scenes in a different light. I wish I had green to give you, but alas no I also have to join in the fangirling of RDA's acting - I mean, I've always been hugely impressed by his ability to convey so much with so little (if you know what I mean), but OMG those examples you chose really bring home just how impressive he is.
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X