Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack Look #60

Confession: this has nothing to do with Sam at all. I love the twinkle in his eye as he realizes that Daniel isn't truly gone...

but of course since this is about Sam... *SIGH* LOL - here's from just a minute before:

Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #61

This is after he tells her that she always pulls great ideas out of her butt I love these "oops, did I say that?" looks where you know he knew exactly what he said...
      Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #62

As Jack heads up to carry the gate past Earth's atmosphere, him and Sam have a conversation where she wishes she could go with him and then wishes him luck. His face is just a hint of the kind of concern he'll express when Sam begins to cry in "Heroes" - he knows she's worried and I think there's side of him that's baffled by this and yet is tied to her because he doesn't want to hurt her.
        Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #63

Everything that Jack is thinking and feeling is in his eyes. Sam is over him, asking him to take the symbiote and he does... look at him - he's fixed on her and as I pointed out in the previous post, her concern for him, her desire to see him live, pulls him forward yet again.
          Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 03:40 PM.

Comment

So sorry I haven't been here much the last few days but my gran got out of the hospital and I haven't really had much time to come on for an extended period

How about some pics to make up for my absence

sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

*sneaks in*

Merry Christmas!!!

*sneaks out*
                Last edited by Blacky Kitten; 25 December 2009, 12:11 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brenren View Post
                  merry christmas!!!

a wee bit o' shippy christmas prezzie silliness, brought to you courtesy of my parents...

So mom got dad his *fishing* license for christmas. So when dad asked mom if she wanted to go *fishing* with him, naturally this gutter-minded shipper burst into gigles. Slightly perplexed, my dad asked what was so funny. I simply explained that *fishing* has a whole different meaning in my world.

To which dad replied, "oh. Well, we're old fashioned. When i go *fishing* i use my rod."

naturally, i became a puddle of giggles at this point. I managed to ask if he baited it.

He answered, "at that, i am a master."

and i thought, after eight years, i bet jack was too.

So...now you know. I come by it honest. The old fashioned way, even!
                  lol!
                  Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Evening folks!

I'd love to stop and read back the last half a dozen or sso pages but I've had too much Chirtsmas cheer for that tonight so I'll try catching up some time but for now...

Merry Christmas Shippers!

And just going to drop off:

Today's Advent calender Artwork is brought to you by Regularamanda

For more information about the origins of the Advent, on which this calender is based, go to this site .

sigpic

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!

Let me just say that I'm so happy to be here for another Christmas with you guys. Have an excellent Christmas and an even better 2010.

2010. Makes you smile don't it. I'm also expressing my confidence that movie #3 will advance next year cause it can't just be coincidence.

So here's to staying positive and BHKs in 2010

I was also wondering, what if Jack was the geek and Sam the ultra cool hottie, how do you think that would have worked out?

I don't actually think of Sam as a geek but Jack has called her that from time to time.

What do you think?
                      sigpic
                      sig by Mada
                      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Hey, Trinity! Merry Christmas! *hugs*

In answer to your question, the story would be different, but the ending would be the same, because, of course, in every reality, in every timeline, in every universe, Sam and Jack are meant to be!

sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Just posting a couple more of Mala's new Christmas pieces. Her work is just so beautiful!

Christmas Ornaments:

This holiday season is almost over, but *next* year, these ornaments will be front and center on my tree!
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I'm back after having gone to see "Avatar" (phenomenal movie... breathtaking)...

Jack Look #64

Not the most flattering shot of Jack, but his eyes spell relief at seeing his favorite Major by his bedside.... which speaking of favorite Major...

This look is aimed at Ba'al's servant (Shayla? Shyla?) - but her uncanny resemblance to Sam is hard to miss and it's hard to miss this look which seems to me a shadow of what we saw in D&C

Spoiler (refresher pic):

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #65

I just love these profile shots LOL - again, this is one that speaks volumes when paired with Sam's image:

The nonverbal communication overlapping what's being said. The mirroring. The underlying comfortable connection.

(What was it I recently heard in "It's A Wonderful Life" - oh yes, the old guy on the porch shouting out to George Bailey "Shut up and kiss her already!" - I need a sig with this... LOL)
                              Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Jack Look #66

Here's Jack goofing off again - playing that slightly daft guy wanting to name the ship "Enterprise" ... winning him... (again)...

The Sam Carter Smile
                                Last edited by Nynaeve506; 28 July 2010, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X