Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi sueKay we have missed you so much I do ((( sueKay))) No we haven't seen MichelleB in a while !!
    Lord Zedd

Comment

wooo i'm back from new york
      come home to all these wonderful spoilers..congrats to amanda on her baby btw great news!
      i can't believe i've been gone so long from you guys (okay like 2 weeks, but seems longer)
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
        Hehe No I could Never leave the shipper family, but RL has been keeping me busy. Love is amazing Hope everyone is well

I hope we all get what we want from season 9 jack episodes, a resolution to the ship it would be nice after all this time of waiting and being led on
        Why on Earth did I get a red ding for this post......

its on topic! there was no comment with the ding! as if a stressfull day at work wasnt enough! why on earth did I come back
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Welcome back shipper hannah
          poetic tragedy I don't know why you got dinged for it. Sometimes it happens to me too but I'll go spraid some love around in here so if I can than I'll give you some too
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
            Why on Earth did I get a red ding for this post......

its on topic! there was no comment with the ding! as if a stressfull day at work wasnt enough! why on earth did I come back
            it might be because you left in the picture. Which by the way is petty if you ding someone for making a mistake.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Some people ding just because they can ...I wouldn't worry about it to much PT.... You apparently have more then enough *green* and pesky dingers are just that *pesky*

I was trying to discuss Sam & Jack with a few of my SG buddies here at work...and none of them on *online fandom* and they said that they felt that TPTB DEFINITELY left us with the impression that Sam & Jack ...
              Spoiler:
              are TOGETHER
              so the only thing TPTB can do wrong now...is to ignore it and them at the beginning of Season 9....like they did at the beginning of Season 8
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Some people ding just because they can ...I wouldn't worry about it to much PT.... You apparently have more then enough *green* and pesky dingers are just that *pesky*

I was trying to discuss Sam & Jack with a few of my SG buddies here at work...and none of them on *online fandom* and they said that they felt that TPTB DEFINITELY left us with the impression that Sam & Jack ...
                Spoiler:
                are TOGETHER
                so the only thing TPTB can do wrong now...is to ignore it and them at the beginning of Season 9....like they did at the beginning of Season 8
                Which Tame is exactly what I think they will do-just to milk it for another year.
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  it might be because you left in the picture. Which by the way is petty if you ding someone for making a mistake.
                  Whether they made a mistake or not is still no excuse for dinging someone-there is the PM where you can make your concerns known-it is cowardice to give someone a negative rep and then not have the
                  Spoiler:
                  balls
                  to own up to it.

I had thought and hoped that we were past this petty
                  Spoiler:
                  bullcrap
                  and were going to concentrate on what the main purpose of this thread is. Sam and Jack. Granted there is not much to go on-but we can still manage to discuss this civilly-we are-theoretically-mainly adults on this list.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                    Whether they made a mistake or not is still no excuse for dinging someone-there is the PM where you can make your concerns known-it is cowardice to give someone a negative rep and then not have the
                    Spoiler:
                    balls
                    to own up to it.

I had thought and hoped that we were past this petty
                    Spoiler:
                    bullcrap
                    and were going to concentrate on what the main purpose of this thread is. Sam and Jack. Granted there is not much to go on-but we can still manage to discuss this civilly-we are-theoretically-mainly adults on this list.
                    I agree. I have not been posting much for various reasons. This crap being one of the reasons. I had hoped it would have blown over by now.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      It is so quiet in here !! where is everybody?I get the feeling that everybody is leaving this thread
                      I got dinged for saying this !!! I try to spraid the love and this is how you replay me Dinger You don't even got the guts to say who you are that makes me mad !! I know this was perhaps off topic but you don't have to ding me for it !!
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Okay...

Ignoring the dinging...

I've thought of another scenario for season nine ship

Spoiler:
                        I've been thinking that maybe Sam's is on the Daedalus...Maybe when she comes back, she finds the gateroom full of people...She then looks and sees Jack...sans uniform...he's had enough of D.C and wants Sam to help him make his decision on whether to stay or leave...so he asks her to marry him...She says yes of course!

What do you think? Wouldn't that be a great way to resolve the ship!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Okay...

Ignoring the dinging...

Spoiler:
                          I've been thinking that maybe Sam's is on the Daedalus...Maybe when she comes back, she finds the gateroom full of people...She then looks and sees Jack...sans uniform...he's had enough of D.C and wants Sam to help him make his decision on whether to stay or leave...so he asks her to marry him...She says yes of course!

Wow...what an option. I think it would be great if
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack makes the decision to leave it all and be retired. That way Sam could still play her role in the SGC without worrying about her significant other having security clearance. They could have phone calls (probably one sided) and an occassional appearance by Jack. I'd prefer he retire outright than have him in DC trying to do the long-distance relationship thing with Sam.
                          I'd be happy with that.
                          -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                            Wow...what an option. I think it would be great if
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack makes the decision to leave it all and be retired. That way Sam could still play her role in the SGC without worrying about her significant other having security clearance. They could have phone calls (probably one sided) and an occassional appearance by Jack. I'd prefer he retire outright than have him in DC trying to do the long-distance relationship thing with Sam.
                            I'd be happy with that.
                            as much as I would love that ending as well.... I am sad to think TPTB probably won't go that way UNLESS...AT decideds she isn't going to return after season 9 is complete.

I had thought that AT might opt to stay home with the baby for a bit....but then I got to thinking ...She IS an actress and she does need to work. I have no clue what her husband does so I am just guessing here. BUT as an actress I don't know if she would want to leave a viable role like Sam Carter....so where does that leave us?

Well if for some reason... COMPLETE SPECULATION!!!!!! THIS IS NOT REAL
                            Sam and Jack find a way to get married and Jack becomes a retired guy, then we have the best of both worlds... Sam is at the SGC, Sam & Jack are together...AND NO ONE can be put with Sam anymore ....because she is TAKEN!! WOO HOO....THAT is the best part as far as I am concerned any more.

For 8 years they have had *The Guy of the Week* fall in love or lust with Sam and it got really tiresome....I mean really she was becoming the female Kirk...but she didn't get to kiss all of them LOL

I can see having Jack be at home *retiring* (oh what I wouldn't give to have Jack retiring at my house <eg>) And maybe in Season 10 we still hear little tidbits and such OR he has a reoccuring part as a consultant when things are crazy.
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Spoiler:

Keep the ideas rollin' sueKay here's another one:

Spoiler:
                              Jack is leaving the SGC to take up his new position as Head of Homeworld Security in DC - or so the cover story goes. His new position is to lead a new, ultra classified, top-secret mission, known only Mr President Hayes. Until this new assignment, Jack must complete his paperwork and handover command of the SGC to General Laundry.

Meanwhile, Sam is in the land of P3X-595 (known to the locals as Far Far Away ) preparing for her role in a new ultra-classified top secret mission. She has only a limited amount of time to complete her research on her latest doohickies.

Exactly what this mission is, Sam & Jack don't yet know. They only know that they must report to the Gateroom at 1400HRS in episode 5.

Meanwhile, back at the SGC, where secrecy is a complete misnomer, every one is busy decorating the gateroom and buying presents
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Suekay, that's a great way to resolve it, it's got to be the best one I've read, and with
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack being out of S9, retirement would be a PERFECT reason for him to come out of the SGC.
                                It could work very well.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X