Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, you must go enjoy the wonderousness that is the Shipper shop then!
    I have a couple of t-shirts, wore my "JMallozzi Shipper Commune" one to a con, and got to explain the meaning to AT personally (she was bumfuzzled that anyone could be quite so.... creative...yes, I'm sure "creative" is exactly what she was thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      Oh, you must go enjoy the wonderousness that is the Shipper shop then!
      I have a couple of t-shirts, wore my "JMallozzi Shipper Commune" one to a con, and got to explain the meaning to AT personally (she was bumfuzzled that anyone could be quite so.... creative...yes, I'm sure "creative" is exactly what she was thinking...
      I can't imagine what it would be like to go to a convention. I am sooo envious. It's one thing to have this "family" to share shippy thoughts, but to go to a convention! It just blows my mind...
      -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        When I got into work this morning I discovered some bas**** had stolen my Shipper Family Cookie List travel mug off my desk! How rude is that *glares around room (physical one not virtual one )*
        I wonder if it's worth phoning security over....
        Sounds like a case of a closet shipper to me kiwi....call in security, it could get ugly!
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

hey hey shipper family...

whats the news?....
          i hath returned!!
          i have been so busy with RL lately....gah..work

i read the latest on Origin....looking good..
          and MS...haha had a good chuckle over that...
          Spoiler:
          facial hair...i think it suits him ??

well..hope everyone has a great day/night/sleep wherever they are..

Lurve and omlettes
          Bee
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Heya!

It's been the best part of a fortnight since I posted here!

How are we all????

Anywho...gotta go!

Season nine

Spoiler:

My hopes will be Jack and Daniel talking about the past and things and basically all the 'I'll miss you and your froot loops...I'll miss you and your rocks' stuff...and then Jack saying.

'If you see Sam before me...tell I love her and I'll see her soon'

That's my hopes.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

((((((((((((((KIWI))))))))))))))))))

If you don't find out who stole your mug...you should start a collection around your office...get everyone to donate to get you a new mug and who knows...maybe someone will own up.

I see everyone's posting links...

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay - shippery goodness with some comedy and the J/D dynamic thrown in for good measure
              http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fanfiction - a fledgling fanfic archive run by yours densely
              http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel - forum also run by yours densely with Jaffa and Tauri emoticons and 165 members
              http://stargate-intel.741.com small but compact SG1 fansite
              http://shinynewgate.741.com - small Atlantis site...currently being revamped!

phew! I'm a crazy webmistress alright!

Anywho...CONGRATS TO ALL THE FIC WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ship Nana - hope you don't mind me posting these - I had them saved on my computer from the last time you posted them. Sometimes you can't wait for GW to upload before gobbling up those cookies!

Have plenty of hot chocolate to hand

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

Introducing the NEWEST SHIPPER COOKIE -

It is the BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.
                sigpic

Comment

Oma, thanks for the cookies. Just what I was needing! I'm sure Ship Nana won't mind you posting the list.
                  sigpic

Comment

SHIPPER COOKIES!!!

*Reaches over and grabes*
                    Pink, Red, Blue, Purple Cookies (I'm hungry tonight )

Thank Ya Oma, Ship Nana!!!

Comment

(((((SueKay)))))

My hopes for s9 would be to have Daniel tell Jack
                      Spoiler:
                      say hi to Sam for me or give her a actually kiss from me!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        Messed around with a basic Sam and Jack cap from Season 2’s Out of Mind….

Tried out a bunch of filters...
                        Can’t decide which style filter I liked the best…
                        Just thought I’d share….
                        (they’re a wee bit bigger, so I’m just doing links to them)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Samjack44a.jpg
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Samjack44b.jpg
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Samjack44c.jpg
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Samjack44d.jpg

Love it ShimmeringStar!!!
                        Especially like the 3rd and 4th one it looks he's kissing her!

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                          ooooo Uber! Excellent second part got me through another day of work please tell me the final part will be ready to read soon i can't handle the suspense
                          PT?!???!??

So great to see ya! I thought you'd left us there for your RL...

...but then I realized how silly that was since the Shipper Thread is SO ADDICTIVE.

No one can leave us for too long...

kind of like...

that really pretty...

...light...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                            hey everyone, uh sorry i haven't been around. Somethings happened in RL and i'm kkinda struggling to deal with it, i don't know wether it's okay to say what it is- i'm not really sure of a lot of things at the moment. I'm really sorry for babbling- i just need someone to chat to who i know won't have any affect on RL and thought maybe it was my shipper family but i duno, i don't want to burden you guys with anything but i just wanted to explain to you guys why i haven't been around- and maybe won't be around for a while. Um, sorry i don't realy know what else to say. Just that i love u all loads.
                            Don't know what's going on, Samfan........but hope it all gets better soon
                            Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim892
                              Here's one of the pictures I promised you guys. Just finished this a couple of days ago. I have a couple more around here somewhere but I'll send you this one to start with...lol.

P.S. If you guys have any good ideas for drawings.. let me know. I'm always looking for a challenge.

Kim
                              very nice!!!

Comment

I seem to remember an ep where Jack is calling Sam but she's in her bed or something? Did I imagine or what ep is that???

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X