• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Here's a silly moment with AT/RDA:

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/sg1_atdiary1.jpg

Just for fun...

That pic's reminding me to ask a question. At a recent con, Michael Shanks said that RDA was going to Vancouver to film an ep on Tuesday... I wonder if MS meant the Tues of March 22nd, 'cause that's when Amanda had her baby? I'd love it if RDA had been there to congratulate Amanda and Alan and see the baby.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      (((SES)))) I am so not arguing any of this with you because I too have alot of the same feeling

I am just saying that I personally will give the show a chance ...I understand if it is over for you and I definitely respect that
      ... You have no idea how wonderful that attitude is. On another ship place I hang out, it's a war zone for anyone to speak their 'true' feelings (negative) and not be blasted badly. I really, truly love this thread.

((((ship family))))

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        I just read at the Amanda Tapping Club at Yahoo groups that Amanda had a 9lb, 2oz!!!! baby girl March 22nd! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Yipppeee!

Poz
        Isn't it great!!!

Here's Amanda's official statement:

(courtesy of her official website - amandatapping.com )

Hello Everyone!!

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my daughter Olivia B o*n Tuesday March 22nd at 6:29pm. She is beautiful and healthy!

She weighed in at 9 lbs 4ozs and was 22 inches long. I am over the moon in love!

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good wishes. Labour and delivery were amazing. With the help of an incredible support team I was able to deliver without any drugs or intervention.

I am deliriously happy.

Thank you for all of the support and love we have received from you.

With love,
        Amanda, Alan and Olivia

~~~

Is that a happy momma or what!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!

CONGRATS AT AND ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

righto...better go and lurk again
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
            Confirmed. Now we just need a picture...

Hello Everyone!!

I am thrilled to announce the birth of my daughter Olivia B on Tuesday March 22nd at 6:29pm. She is beautiful and healthy!

She weighed in at 9 lbs 4ozs and was 22 inches long. I am over the moon in love!

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and good wishes. Labour and delivery were amazing. With the help of an incredible support team I was able to deliver without any drugs or intervention.

I am deliriously happy.

Thank you for all of the support and love we have received from you.

With love,
            Amanda, Alan and Olivia
            Wow! Delurking briefly to congratulate Amanda and Alan! Having done it twice with no drugs [ aieeee!!!!]: RESPECT to Amanda!

Hi Shippers… Am missing you [have been thunking] but will probably tune back into the new, improved thread! Have had to skip the ship on what everyone Stateside thought of Moebius I and II: can anyone post a quick summing-up or pm me a round-up? I’d love to know if anyone was as underwhelmed as I was a few weeks back!

PS… can the person who posted the link to The Darker Side of Night, by Mary Beth House re-post it? I’ve lost it!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
              Try Spring Break by Sally Reeve - http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk/springbreak.htm

or

Oatmeal by Kate McCaye
              http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk/springbreak.htm

Enjoy :-)
              Yo there, both the links are the same

Nice effort on the baby girl Amanda! I hope she stays healthy, grows strong an becomes a prevelant leader in the jaffa cause......i mean....hang on.....nevermind....

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
              -Stargate Theme

Comment

congratulations amanda & alan!!!!!!!

This is fantastic news a baby girl,can't wait to see if she looks like amanda.

Oh well another resason to have a party celebrating the birth of little OLIVIA

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Congratulations to Amanda, Alan on Olivia's Birth

Caty

PS : She is a big baby ..Lovely

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    this is not shippy but
                    it is in honor of the new arrival

We at GateWorld are pleased to hear
                    That Amanda Tappining's baby is here
                    Olivia she is to be called
                    By all who post at Gateworld

For weeks we wondered and prayed
                    If Amanda and baby are great
                    But now the good news has arrived
                    Amanda, Alan and Olivia has survived.

Great little poem gatebee

Caty

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA.what a pretty name: Olivia... So happy!!!

Spoiler:
                      it could be fun if they shoot an AU episode where AU Sam and AU Jack have a baby and it could be Olivia?... too weird and complicated...
                      I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                      Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                      *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                      Jack: If only...
                      (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

PS : She is a big baby ..Lovely
                        9lbs When i saw that, i thought, ouch lol.

CONGRATS AMANDA AND ALAN!!!

~~Close To Crazy~~
                        Psychotic Kitten
                        'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

9 lbs? she's a big girl. but i am still happy for her.
                          I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                          Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

ps. Blaise: I'm really sorry not to have told you earlier but I just never found you.Sorry. I'm probably weeks late huh? but anyway, HAPPY late B-DAY(hope you forgive)

Comment

LOL no problem AT ALL. I was honestly suprised anyone remembered, I didn't realise the board put that notice on the bottom lol. I'm a big 23 now

If only Amanda had her baby three days earlier hehe, we would of shared a birthday!

~~Close To Crazy~~
                              Psychotic Kitten
                              'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

It is a celebration day today

Therefore for all shippers ..a new video "I think I love you " Kaci

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X