This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Wedding??? Let them have their first date first....which, if I use their current rate of progress, should be sometime after Season 22...

Best man...Hmm. I'd have to say Teal'c. He is like Jack's much, MUCH older, wiser brother...
    I agree that it would be Teal'c. Much of the time, I don't think that Jack and Daniel are that fond of each other; at least not as much as most of the fan base seems to think. Heck, if Sam wasn't there to block tackle, they'd killed each other years ago.
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey everyone! Here's something I've been working on since last night...

CAUTION - it contains spoilers for Threads and Moebius 2!!!!

ENJOY!

Absolutely brilliant - I love it!!!

BTW - Please let them not be in an AU in Season 9 - if so I know I won't be able to deal. For those of you old enough to remember, it would be like "Dallas" all over again - who shot JR? Who cares it was all a dream in a shower!!!!!!!

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Good night shippers!
        Hope everyone has a GREAT EASTER!!! with lots of CHOCOCLATE!
        (((((shipper family)))))

Comment

Hey everyone! Here's something I've been working on since last night...

CAUTION - it contains spoilers for Threads and Moebius 2!!!!

ENJOY!

that is just amazing, amazing....what can say but look at it again and drool....thanks for sharing

Comment

Does anyone know when M2 was filmed? AT looked pretty rounded in the episode.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
              I think Teal'c is the best choice, Daniel can be a bride's maid.
              lol i would love to see that teal'c would need his staff weapon just in case if pete trys to stop the wedding and they should stop any one when the part about if any does not think thses people should be together speak now.

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                lol i would love to see that teal'c would need his staff weapon just in case if pete trys to stop the wedding and they should stop any one when the part about if any does not think thses people should be together speak now.
                That would more than likely be Daniel...since he is well known by all Stargate fans for 2 things:

1. A lousy sense of timing.
                2. Dying.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  Oh, hon, don't forget how unbelievably satisfying it was when Troi and Riker finally got together after a million years... you do remember that, right? (thinks about how wonderful the Trek franchise is doing now... ) Yep, that about covers it.

*massages the snark muscle she pulled*

Sally
                  that's exactly what I was thinking when I wrote that.

"smart minds..."

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

That would more than likely be Daniel...since he is well known by all Stargate fans for 2 things:

1. A lousy sense of timing.
                    2. Dying.

true maybe teal'c should just shoot daniel before the wedding just to be safe daniel would be back week and he could just watch a video of what he missed

Comment

(((((((Sally))))))))

I'm a Trekker first and always ... but Trek is like a boyfriend that's moved out of town. You try to keep up the relationship, but then this hot Adonias moves into the apartment across from yours, reaches his hand out to you and says, "Come through the gate with me!"

I mean, come on. A girl's gotta do...

Seriously though, Trek didn't do near as good a job as Stargate regarding ship IMHO. I wanted Riker/Troi and Picard/Crusher but the connection was just not as well maintained as it has been with Stargate...sure, there was an ep here and there that showed the connection...and Troi had her Pete, um, I mean Worf to deal with...
                      GAGH, my eyes!!!

Sorry, I'm still trying to recover from that story arc. Must ..keep.. bile.. down. What is it with me and my ships? Too long to resolve, lots of tease, a terrible side relationship. Deja phooey!

ship sistah

Comment

Hey guys, was just watching 2010 with mum when I noticed something from one of the scenes ive seen about a HUNDRED times before lol....

When Sam goes to ask Jack for help at the cabin she's like

"turns out me made a huge mistake"

then he says something along the lines of

"which one, we've made a few"

he's SOOOO alluding to the fact that something happened between them during the past ten years, something that is obviously unresolved!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                        -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          GAGH, my eyes!!!

Sorry, I'm still trying to recover from that story arc. Must ..keep.. bile.. down. What is it with me and my ships? Too long to resolve, lots of tease, a terrible side relationship. Deja phooey!

ship sistah
                          Amen to that, Sistah!!!

Stargate's done a lot better than Trek regarding ship IMHO.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Ok let me get this straight.
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam and Jack have waited to be together for 8 Years the Regs are not an issue anymore Pete's gone Kerry's gone and We're suppose to believe Sam and Jack are not together to start Season 9.I guess Sam had enough of Jack and needs to be away from him and the rest of Sg-1 to start the Season.IMO Season 8 was horrible and the Sam and Jack non resolution was horrible and I'am suppose to give TPTB another Year to yank my chain.I think not.In case TPTB are wondering these are the reason they lost my as a fan.

(((((((((ses110))))))))

brother, I'm here for you.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              GAGH, my eyes!!!

ship sistah
                              While its HUGELY frustrating, any ship that has an almost instantaneous satisfaction isn't going to be very interesting for very long. The longer they draw it out the longer we'll invest in it. Its ok to get a ship over and down with in the arc of a film, because closure is usually given toward the end. In a long running tv series they have to ensure continued viewership and apparently they think the best way to do that is to send us all loopy!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                That is so sweet....and it is almost like a little *pictorial* peek Behind the scenes

Ya know something happened at the end of Moebious that made me wonder
                                Spoiler:
                                when Jack walks by Sam carrying the ZPM he stops sort of behind her and Sam jumps just a little bit.....Do you think he was giving her a little *nudge, nudge* with his elbow as he went by?
                                I saw that too!
                                Spoiler:
                                I wasn't sure if it was Sam's reaction to Jack's remark (you've got packing to do), or that he nudged her when he walked by. I brought this up to the S/J list but no one replied. I assumed because the idea was too stupid or something. But then again, I'd wondered if he'd nudged her on the butt or something then, so maybe that's why they didn't reply (they were laughing at me too much).

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X