X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    size=3]And we're SHIPPING...[/size][/font]
    Where to next? I've got my eye on the 100 post mark tonight, so a tour around the city would be great

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      Warning: This is not a "happy, go-lucky", party post. "Venting" warnings in effect. Read at your own risk.

Sorry, but a slight correction:
      Spoiler:
      You got to see the AT Sam and Jack snogging. I'm trying to keep contained just how angry I am at this . . . that they could give us that but not a real kiss with *our* S&J.

I have definitely become fed up with TPTB, and especially JM. His comment acknowledging the ship (yeah, big surprise - how could he deny it?) is no big revelation, and I'm tired of being ignored and shafted by TPTB on the show. We were told to write, and we wrote, and it still got us nothing. Another AU kiss and bupkus otherwise. I don't care if we get a ten-minute bed scene with the real Jack and Sam in the last episode of season 9 - I won't be watching to see it.

I know, I know . . . it's just a TV show. <sigh>
      You are not alone in your feelings of disappointment in TPTB (((Buc)))

I know I have made a huge effort to just forget about TPTB and just concentrate on the parts of the Sam & Jack ship that I love and phooey on them
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hello family!

Hope everyone is well tonight!

I don't know about you guys, but every time Jack calls Sam by her first name "Sam" I get very "Shippy." Usually, it's Captan or Major. But once in a while, in very specific situations it's SAM. I love hearing him say her name. There is so much feelings there... SAM... AHhh... I love it.
        What do you guys think?

Comment

Everyone is invited to the party l

[img]

I shall bring:
          chips
          cookies
          chicken nuggets
          bailey's irish cream for those who can drink
          soda's ..coke,sprite
          cake fr. Elkeli
          Guinness fr Cassie
          snack and wine fr. Dipsofjazz
          nachos for all
          alcohol galore fr. Kri
          Chinese food, easter eggs fr. Lynn
          popcorn fr. Alaskhah
          Godiva fr. Bren (yummy)
          cups
          napkins
          ice.......Rogue bringing all three

PARTY TIME

CONTINUE THE PARTY
          more drinks in the bar everyone

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewestFan
            Hello family!

I don't know about you guys, but every time Jack calls Sam by her first name "Sam" I get very "Shippy." Usually, it's Captan or Major. But once in a while, in very specific situations it's SAM. I love hearing him say her name. There is so much feelings there... SAM... AHhh... I love it.
            What do you guys think?
            *gigglee teehee stupid-cheesy-grin* I love it when he calls her Sam. It's so... AWW! I love it! It can be serious and dark, or light and cute, or personal and instense... wonderful! It's one of the special things used at only the right special moment... Now if we could only get something like a Kiss to become one of those...
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

More cake for the shorter thread

i'm off for the night, cya!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Great! More cake and more shippy talk! What more could a girl want from a Friday night?

Speaking of the names, I totally agree. Each time they actually use each other's first names it's such a sweet, personal, forget-about-rank-and-just-relate-to-each-other-as-people (and people madly, if secretly, in love with each other) I had to smile and sigh tonight when
                Spoiler:
                Jack told Sam to call him Jack
                I was watching with my parents and they just kind of shook their heads at me. Oh, well. I'm not going to let anyone dash my happy shippy mood.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewestFan
                  Hello family!

What do you guys think?
                  LOL I LOVE your name ...I too love it when Jack calls her Sam....He has just the *right* tone in his voice and I get all warm and fuzzy
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Warning: This is not a "happy, go-lucky", party post. "Venting" warnings in effect. Read at your own risk.

Sorry, but a slight correction:
                    Spoiler:
                    You got to see the AT Sam and Jack snogging. I'm trying to keep contained just how angry I am at this . . . that they could give us that but not a real kiss with *our* S&J.

I have definitely become fed up with TPTB, and especially JM. His comment acknowledging the ship (yeah, big surprise - how could he deny it?) is no big revelation, and I'm tired of being ignored and shafted by TPTB on the show. We were told to write, and we wrote, and it still got us nothing. Another AU kiss and bupkus otherwise. I don't care if we get a ten-minute bed scene with the real Jack and Sam in the last episode of season 9 - I won't be watching to see it.

I know, I know . . . it's just a TV show. <sigh>
                    I understand, honey...

*tight hug*

Spoiler:
                    When I'd first found out (from the Brits) that our real Sam and Jack didn't get a kiss, I was very upset and disappointed. Time and thinking things over softened a lot of the disappointment and such, but it will never truly go away. I think the 'real' damage happened with Chimera, because it set my sights on 'that' kind of romance for Sam and Jack. I don't know if the show will ever live up to that, BUT, I see next season as a real opportunity for some wonderful Sam and Jack ship. Granted, Jack won't be there 99 percent of the time prob (making SEEING it rather difficult), but I really believe we're going to get shippy stuff next season. I'd say that's the number one reason I'm handling my disappointment, because Threads/Moebius was just a transition from one level of Sam/Jack to another. *Finally*, S and J are in a sitution where they can 'act' on their feelings. As that wonderful song said one time, 'we've only just begun'. I have hopes for s9, and hope is the life's blood of every shipper alive.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                      thinking on M2
                      Spoiler:
                      AU Jack...he was following his basic instinct on his feelings about Sam
                      and thinking on
                      Spoiler:
                      AU Sam, her answer that she needed to know Jack more even though she already liked him explains so much what RL Jack and Sam must have to deal with.

You know how real love affairs work....we are never on the same page
                      this is the same for our M2
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam and Jack. In the real time line, their emotions for each other are there but their inner self in wanting not to make a mistake because it is so true "love"
                      ..I am rambling now
                      *Very* good observation, gatebee!

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        RESOLVE IT TOO SOON!!! ROTFLMAO! (and crying)

After season 9?! I don't know if I will care if it takes that long. I'm having trouble caring now.

ship sistah
                        Oh, hon, don't forget how unbelievably satisfying it was when Troi and Riker finally got together after a million years... you do remember that, right? (thinks about how wonderful the Trek franchise is doing now... ) Yep, that about covers it.

*massages the snark muscle she pulled*

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            Oh, hon, don't forget how unbelievably satisfying it was when Troi and Riker finally got together after a million years... you do remember that, right? (thinks about how wonderful the Trek franchise is doing now... ) Yep, that about covers it.

*massages the snark muscle she pulled*

Sally
                            LOL...too funny Sally I think that is BIG problem with any show.... you have to KNOW when to put your *Choice of Ship* together....to often TPTB either do it too soon or too late ...and look what happens...a lot of disgruntled fans all the way around and your shows slip away....

Hopefully TPTB won't let Sam & Jack *slip* away before they do or say anymore...or I do fear that those that are hanging on for something will slip away too.

*Sends over Jack clone to massage that wonderful snark muscle*

Comment

Aww... Forever, that's awesome!! A wonderful summary and lovely shippy pics!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                THAT is just beautiful EXCELLENT job ForeverSg1

Comment

Working...
                                X