This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    *sob* I always love hearing that story. What fun we had. We'll have to get Ship Nana to post the list of shipper cookies.

I would love to repost the Shipper Cookie list, but alas, I'm out of town and don't have them on the computer that I'm using.

I went back into the discussion lists but since the threads are closed it won't allow me to copy them and repost them.

I promise that I will repost them for all this weekend.

(((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))
    Ship Nana

Comment

(((((((((Ship Nana))))))))) Thanks for trying.
      sigpic

Comment

(((((((((Ship Nana))))))))) Thanks for trying.
        Here's an ALL IN ONE shipper cookie to tide you over until the geniune articles can be reposted...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I think you're right! No one asked us about Pete or any of the other curve balls we've been thrown through the years. There is no longer a reason not to go forward, and I'd love to see some Sci Fi and SG-1 demographics that show who the show's viewers are. Overall ratings don't tell you very much when you're considering issues like those we're discussing (which fan base is most important, etc.). Anyone know where to get some deeper demographics?

Comment

Hey everyone!!! *waves*

Whew, it's been a while....first of all let me congratulate Mei Mei on her fanfic win!!! Although I can't for the life of me firgure out why she didn't win EVERY category we nominated her for!!! You're still the best!!

Secondly...Mary Beth....WOW!! Awesome fic. I can't wait for the next installment. I'll review on FF.net for you as well.

Lastly, Marimba has graciously offered to host some of the vids I've been making until I can get my own site. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out. http://www.marimba26.com/ChristysVids.html (((((Marimba))))) you're the best!!!

I'm glad to see everyone in good spirits and having fun again. I'm on the fence about season 9 but I'll certainly give it a chance. I'm used to crumbs so I'll take what I can get.

Comment

Oh, goody! I needed a good bedtime story for tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Oh, goody! I needed a good bedtime story for tonight!
                I hope I won't be pelted for going OT but I just had to ask...whereabouts in TN are you?

I'm actually located very close to the TN/VA border...I live about 2 miles from the Bristol Motor Speedway...

Sorry to go OT but it's so neat to see shippers all over the world and now another in the Volunteer State!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Here's an ALL IN ONE shipper cookie to tide you over until the geniune articles can be reposted...

yummy blue shippy cookies

Comment

I'm in the Nashville area. Feel free to PM me any time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                      hey everyone, uh sorry i haven't been around. Somethings happened in RL and i'm kkinda struggling to deal with it, i don't know wether it's okay to say what it is- i'm not really sure of a lot of things at the moment. I'm really sorry for babbling- i just need someone to chat to who i know won't have any affect on RL and thought maybe it was my shipper family but i duno, i don't want to burden you guys with anything but i just wanted to explain to you guys why i haven't been around- and maybe won't be around for a while. Um, sorry i don't realy know what else to say. Just that i love u all loads.
                      (((((((Sam fan)))))))
                      Hope everything goes alright! PM anytime if you wanna talk. Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by Kim892
                        Here's one of the pictures I promised you guys. Just finished this a couple of days ago. I have a couple more around here somewhere but I'll send you this one to start with...lol.

P.S. If you guys have any good ideas for drawings.. let me know. I'm always looking for a challenge.

Kim
                        WELCOME Kim892

WOW that's really pertty!
                        Challenges..... anything sam/jack
                        I would draw but I can't can draw stick figures really well though

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman
                          hihihihiih tame funny Nice to know how the penguins came
                          who than started with the idea of first prime and such of each other??
                          ...I have the Honor of being the first person to have the Title *SystemLord*
                          ENTIRELY!!!!! Thanks to this WONDERFUL Shipper Family and a few others ((((((((Shippers and GW Friends)))))))))

_Anubis was so excited about being here AND was learning all of the ropes and GRACIOUSLY offered to be my First Prime how could I refuse him He is very good about trying to spread the Shipper Lurve all around
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            hi spiderman welcome back funny that you are here. Sunday I had to do an assignment for school and that is to put make up to people and one of them is a friend of mine Charlie and I painted Spiderman on his face.Though I didn't had a picture.I'll post a picture below
                            And I think I was the first who came up with the idea of being second prime of Tame and than made promotion. When I was a prim'tah I got dinged badly and Tame helped me out !! and so we became friends (((tame)))

a friend of mine Charlie who I put make up on him I had done it in the loo for the youghtcenter I go to where lots of people where starring how I did it.
                            What a wonderfulGuy

You do such a wonderful job spreading the lurve AND continue to be a Positive poster and spread smiles all around (((_Anubis)))
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              and I thought all the while the penguins came from Solitudes when Sam and jack were stranded in antartica. The best penguins I have seen are those by Mala tripping over another penguin...very funny
                              Oh my goodness Miss Mala *THe Shipper Fairy* has made so MANY wonderful pictures of our Sam & Jack it is just unbelievable!!!!

So many here have contributed to our love of this couple and shown it in so many creative ways ! How can we NOT feel *SHIPPY* after coming here and reading, listening or gazing at all of the pictures

and I really loved that penguin one too

Comment

*choke* (((((((((((Tame))))))))) *cough* *splutter* Nice to see you too!

I tried to find one of your posts that had all the links for vids in it, but you talk too much! Too many posts to look through! Hehehehe!
                                well let me help you..

Here is a list of the sites that I visit on a regular basis.....NOTE: Caty has asked that her site NOT be posted in public...Please just ask her to PM you a link to her site...She has made MANY wonderful Sam & Jacks vids AND she has some for some other GREAT shows as well!!

Marimba26 Videos....A LONGTIME POSTER AND SHIPPER of this Family and Thread
                                http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.html

She also hosts for the following
                                Mad Gaters Snarky short stories

AND Tokens's WONDERFUL .gifs of Sam & Jack

AND she is now hosting our Christy

this site also boasts SGA and BSG vids

and other Video makers that don't get to post much here due to Real Life and get lost in the shuffle of all of our posts

JSDT (Our very own Tasha)
                                http://www.geocities.com/jsdt032201/jsdt

SNY - Epic Videos of Sam & Jack as well as Team videos
                                http://www.snyart.com/inicio.htm

Diane's Sam & Jack Videos AND Fanfiction
                                http://www.geocities.com/samandjack_sg1/index.html

Ruralstar (Fanfiction EXTRODINAIRE!!!!)
                                http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar1970/

Andy867 (Our Andy )
                                http://videostrategy.jediknight.net/stargate/

and of course Mei Mei....and I don't have her link handy just yet.....so maybe I can get HER to pop over here

Comment

Working...
                                X