This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    that would be cool at the gateroom or offworld. Lets invite the Goa'uld to come see the wedding. perhaps they give us nice presents like a ha'tak or so
    I'd love to see Ba'al at the wedding - although he'd be more likely to bring a naquadah bomb! He could be sat inbetween Thor and Laia (how do you spell those Nox names?) so they can make sure he behaves

I'd have to make sure I had lots of smelling salts to revive me after too much thunking! *RDA and Cliff in the same room - sigh - hum - sigh - hum*
    sigpic

Comment

Nice to see you back Anubis! Rodney is much better looking than Bob! And I too like the banner. Love the background and Shep - although Jack will always be my space daddy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
        How about they get married and then step through the gate to some paradise world for their honeymoon, after I got married we were on a plane 10 hours(then next day ofcourse) until we reached our paradise...a gate jump would have been nice.
        And much more convenient for the guests

Maybe that nice little tropical planet with the palm trees ..... as long as Urgo wasn't there
        sigpic

Comment

I agree, after Sam and jack leave we could gate everyone else back home...anyone know of a gate from Atlanta to Houston so I could send my family back home?

Who knows what would be in store for the Sam/Jack wedding...who would be the best man?
          sigpic

Comment

Lynn - glad you liked the piccy. How about our old friend, little devil duckie instead? Hope he's not too cute

I was gonna use him originally, but when you make him that small he's too difficult to see ....... although, that might not be a bad thing!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              Yay we're back! And with a beautiful picture to celebrate too. Lovely Caty

I did take advantage of the break to watch S7 though. Lost City still blows me away each time. *looks for tissues* My eyes glaze over when Sam calls the Colonel Jack, then the tears start to roll when she puts her hand on the ice.
              Me too… I had such high hopes for ship after Jack’s return in S8. I should have known I could trust TPTB about as far as I could throw them!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
                I agree, after Sam and jack leave we could gate everyone else back home...anyone know of a gate from Atlanta to Houston so I could send my family back home?

Who knows what would be in store for the Sam/Jack wedding...who would be the best man?
                Maybe if you ask Orlin nicely he could build you one

In most ff's, it's traditionally Daniel, however as he's going to be the one to turn up late and almost spoil it, Best Man could be Teal'c - at least the speech would be short!

Who would give the bride away now Jacob *sob* can't?

Maybe Maybourne could be the black sheep! There's one in every family
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                  Me too… I had such high hopes for ship after Jack’s return in S8. I should have known I could trust TPTB about as far as I could throw them!
                  (((((((((Katkin))))))))

Come and make yourself happy planning their wedding instead
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                    First, welcome to all the newbies !

Now I answer your question : I love EVERY Sam and Jack moment
                    Funny moments, awkward moments, angsty moments, moments when they're just sitting side by side, when they're looking at each other, etc etc

But if you want my favorite moment, I'll say the scene in Beneath the Surface, when they're sitting side by side, alone and when Jack says he's remembering feeling feelings. They're so close, comfortable with each other even under those hard circumstances, even when they have totally forgotten who they are.

Don't they look cute together ?
                    Yeah – wouldn’t it have been nice if they’d left in the kiss? It would have added a whole new level of tension to the working relationship.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Yeah – wouldn’t it have been nice if they’d left in the kiss? It would have added a whole new level of tension to the working relationship.
                      There was a kiss!!!???? What???

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        ROFLOL...Yeah, I can just see it...For some reason, Daniel (in keeping with his title as the king of bad timing) doesn't quite make it in time (and I don't know why, but I'm picturing an outdoor wedding - like at Jack's cabin), and he rounds the corner just as they're getting to the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part.
                        Everyone looks at him, and he says "no, I was just late! For crying out loud, it's about time, go ahead!"
                        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                        Daniel: Oh! You see?
                        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                          There was a kiss!!!???? What???

Yep, apparently in the original script they entered into a relationship while they were mindstamped: since BtS is part of that S4 Sam/Jack arc, I’ve always seen the title of the episode as a reference to their feelings as well as its more obvious allusions.

Shipper trivia number 2: I’d love to know what the dialogue was for the forceshield scene in D&C – apparently that was originally filmed with speech but at the last minute they did it without [I guess because the actors’ faces said it all], but it would be interesting to know what the words were. Anyone got any inside knowledge?

Comment

Groan! So true! Another bit of shippy heaven ending up on the cutting room floor How many takes do think that one took?
                            sigpic

Comment

Groan! So true! Another bit of shippy heaven ending up on the cutting room floor How many takes do think that one took?
                              I’m guessing the low hundreds!

Comment

In most ff's, it's traditionally Daniel, however as he's going to be the one to turn up late and almost spoil it, Best Man could be Teal'c - at least the speech would be short!
                                Or he would start telling Jaffa jokes that noone would understand, except Bratac !

Who would give the bride away now Jacob *sob* can't?
                                IMO it should be Hammond. Or Teal'c cause he's like a big brother for Sam and we all know he's a shipper for a long time
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X