Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFLOL...Yeah, I can just see it...For some reason, Daniel (in keeping with his title as the king of bad timing) doesn't quite make it in time (and I don't know why, but I'm picturing an outdoor wedding - like at Jack's cabin), and he rounds the corner just as they're getting to the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

i think they would get merryed in the gateroom or offworld that be nice hopefuly the wedding does not come under attack by goua'ld or wairth

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Oh, for those who have been gently pestering me for the next installment, the follow up to The Darker Side of Night is finally done!!!

If you'd like to read it, the links are in my sig. (however I can't quite get the formatting right on the FanFiction.net one...so the text just kind of rambles together...

Now if you haven't read The Darker Side of Night (which was extremely shippy), then Eclipse (which has shippy elements as a continuation of The Darker Side of Night) won't make a bit of sense to you!

(((Mary Beth)))

I've read Eclipse yesterday and it's... OMG ! It gets better and better !
        I just couldn't put it down before I had finished to read it (I stayed up til 1:30 AM !).
        It's totally amazing ! I like the way you twisted this story into something much more complex than what could be supposed in the beginning.
        And I LOVED to see
        Spoiler:
        Janet
        again !
        I would have liked to see a bit more of
        Spoiler:
        Daniel's and Teal'c's reactions to Sam's "return"
        but everything else is very well done

Can't wait for the sequel now !!!
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          (((Mary Beth)))

I've read Eclipse yesterday and it's... OMG ! It gets better and better !
          I just couldn't put it down before I had finished to read it (I stayed up til 1:30 AM !).
          It's totally amazing ! I like the way you twisted this story into something much more complex than what could be supposed in the beginning.
          And I LOVED to see
          Spoiler:
          Janet
          again !
          I would have liked to see a bit more of
          Spoiler:
          Daniel's and Teal'c's reactions to Sam's "return"
          but everything else is very well done

Can't wait for the sequel now !!!
          Thank you!

Be sure to repeat everything you just wrote in your review on fanfiction.net... Oh, and btw, that "thing" you were wanting to see in "Eclipse" you'll see more of in the conclusion, tentatively titled "The Glimmering Light of Dawn" which will have several very shippy moments plus a shippy moment that doesn't count due to her circumstances (wow, that was incredibly vague)...but I had this really rich idea and just HAVE to play it out...

Man, writing's been a salvation with SG-1 on hold til what, July?!?? Plus, I have to do SOMETHING while the streaming video I'm working on for one of my clients is rendering and uploading!!! (I work out of my home, btw)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

MB, you sure know how to keep your readers waiting
            With the glimpses of what we'll see in the next chapter, waiting will be a lot more difficult ! THAT's a cliffhanger ! (as opposed with the 'no-cliffhanger' of S8 )
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
              MB, you sure know how to keep your readers waiting
              With the glimpses of what we'll see in the next chapter, waiting will be a lot more difficult ! THAT's a cliffhanger ! (as opposed with the 'no-cliffhanger' of S8 )
              Cliffhanger shmiffhanger.

We got fishing.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                i think they would get merryed in the gateroom or offworld that be nice hopefuly the wedding does not come under attack by goua'ld or wairth
                that would be cool at the gateroom or offworld. Lets invite the Goa'uld to come see the wedding. perhaps they give us nice presents like a ha'tak or so
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                  Hey all, just popping in to say

Spacey Awards are up for voting again!! Last year Stargate won for Best Canadian TV Series by I think 60 something % Keep up the tradition! (And maybe skootch in to get RDA one too! Might encourage him to come back for more, hint hint)

http://www.spacecast.com/spaceys05/viewerschoice.asp
                  I have voted thanks major sam. Of course as a true fan of stargate sg1 I voted all the time when possible at SG.1 . But stargate atlantis was also nominated but I voted for SG.1 and olso for Jack O'Neill. And best game HALO 2
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by hallmjo
                    Maybe after a year off RDA will agree to come back if they do a season 10 *Holding onto Hope*
                    yeah but somehow I doubt that Jack O'Neill is coming back
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                      Yay it's back!!!!!!!!!!
                      StargateIntel link is
                      http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel
                      SueKay made it! It's are home away from home when GW is down
                      yeah so you people are welcome to join us if you want
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

OK all, afternoon!

I haven't been around in this thread for some time, been busy with a few other bits, but I've still managed to keep-up with everything going on around here.

Regarding RDA -- I'm doubting he'd return for a tenth season, it looks very limited to how much he'll appear in season nine, so I'm not counting on anything big.
                        __

__

Comment

Anubis, I prefer your new avatar The other one was really too scary

And I LOVE your new sig !

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                            Wow - I just launched it and Eclipse is 49 pages! Wow - I'll print it later and it will be my train reading :-)

BTW - I missed everyone this weekend - hate it when GW is down. Had to read lots of fanfic to make up for it.

And where is everyone this morning????? Dreaming of the ship?

I think we should set up a virtual "betting pool" as to when events will happen - for example - Which ep will TPTB ackowledge the SJ 'ship? When will they kiss in this reality? etc - Thoughts?????
                            Great idea! Maybe we coud use it for Ship Day? We need a vote / poll. Who was keeping track of the questions? The old brain cells aren't functioning today - obviously not enough ship this weekend to keep them charged
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                              ROFLOL...Yeah, I can just see it...For some reason, Daniel (in keeping with his title as the king of bad timing) doesn't quite make it in time (and I don't know why, but I'm picturing an outdoor wedding - like at Jack's cabin), and he rounds the corner just as they're getting to the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part.
                              NOOOOOOOOOOO! I can see this scenario all too clearly! Arghhhhhh! Then he'd start rambling about how his suit wasn't ready from the dry cleaners and his car broke down and he couldn't get a taxi and then he had to walk and then ........ you're getting the idea right? Then T would say "DanielJackson. I believe O'Neill and ColonelCarter are waiting for you to be quiet. We wish to see a wedding."

Then Daniel would look at Jack and Sam and be *very* grateful that Sam's beautiful dress restricts her movement so she can't use her level 3 on him, and that Jack's dress uniform doesn't include a zat!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                                How about they get married and then step through the gate to some paradise world for their honeymoon, after I got married we were on a plane 10 hours(then next day ofcourse) until we reached our paradise...a gate jump would have been nice.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X