This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal
    I put this together and posted it at the beginning of the month. Now that more people have seen Moebius, I thought I'd put it back up for anyone feeling the same way.

The content of this image contains implicit M2 spoilers.
    Spoiler:
    TPTB have no excuses left for not coming through for us.

http://people.freenet.de/sillyrabbit/SG/resolution.jpg
    that's awesome... and sad.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

thinking on M2
      Spoiler:
      AU Jack...he was following his basic instinct on his feelings about Sam
      and thinking on
      Spoiler:
      AU Sam, her answer that she needed to know Jack more even though she already liked him explains so much what RL Jack and Sam must have to deal with.

You know how real love affairs work....we are never on the same page
      this is the same for our M2
      Spoiler:
      Sam and Jack. In the real time line, their emotions for each other are there but their inner self in wanting not to make a mistake because it is so true "love"
      ..I am rambling now

Comment

IMO, I will take anything that involves Sam and Jack being together
        Spoiler:
        AU, AL, or RL Sam and Jack is fine with me. A explosive KISS is a KISS

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          Open question...how has discussing Sam and Jack ship or being in this thread changed your perspective on RL?
          Jello...My mom asked me what she should make for dessert for Easter, and couldn't figure out why I laughed & said jello...

(I do have to admit, however, that I'm very easily amused... )

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
          still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            IMO, I will take anything that involves Sam and Jack being together
            Spoiler:
            AU, AL, or RL Sam and Jack is fine with me. A explosive KISS is a KISS
            I agree completely! I've said it before, and I'll risk repeating myself ad nauseum to say it again, I ADORE alternate universes, or alternate timelines, or parallel universes, or whatever other variation that they want to come up with! As much as I do still wish we had seen a "real" kiss between "our" sam and jack... at least we got to see them kissing, and that's all it really takes to make *this* particular shipper a Very Happy Camper!

I'm so Easy to Please! (Just don't tell my Hubby!)
            Love and hot fudge,
            Bren Ren
            ~
            My stories!
            ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wizengamot
              *waves* i don't post here but I felt the need to share this with S/J shippers! None of my friends watch Stargate, they all laugh at me. And lo and behlod my surprise when my mom picks me up from being out and she tells me one of my friends called a couple times. So I get home and find she sent me 20 IMs giving me a very detailed description of all the SJ moments in Moebius 2 b.c her and her brother watched it.

I just sat back and laughed. I knew they would convert sooner or later!
              Ahhhh, a humbling tale of shippiness

Edit: 5 more posts to 200!! yay!!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                RLOL about hubby
                Tonight during M2 my hubby, who is in no way a shipper (actually he thinks I'm nuts!) sat with a silly grin during the "shippy" scene towards the end!

Even the toughest can be converted!

BTW BrenRen - my hubby has realized that S/J shippiness makes me easy - it can make things quite fun you know ;-)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Hey everyone, i'm back from Europe!!!!!! The trip was BRILLIANT, can't wait to go back to Paris esepcially I missed you all tooons ((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))) I'm about to go scouting for all the wonderful vids and pics i'm sure you all posted up in mourning of my absence

How have you all been doing!?
                  The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                  |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Hey SueKay - If you're lurking out there, I need your input on my easter egg question?

Would Jack give Sam, Milk, White or Dark Chocolate and why?????

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

(((((MajorSam))))))))

Glad you had a good trip. Did you see S&J at the tower?

Welcome back, you're just in time for the party. Elkeli brought lovely shippy cake
                      sigpic

Comment

here you go MajorSam, welcome back, take a piece

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                        -Stargate Theme

Comment

Even though the big moment took place in an Alternative universe or rather an alternative timeline, two hours later and I'm still sitting here with the biggest smile on my face. I think I screamed for 15 minutes straight! Sigh.... it was simply beautiful.

Jack & Sam forever!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            Did you go off singing without us? Where did you go???? You are gonna miss the CAKE!
                            I went off to have a Mocha Latte with my best buddy Karen ...and now I am watching M2 WOO HOO and trying to type QUICKLY in between commercails
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              LOL Tame.....I cannot believe you are starting YOUR birthday thing already. You kill me woman, absolutely kill me!!!

Jack and Sam...oh my!
                              (((((((((((((CRITTER)))))))))))
                              What????? I just want everyone to have time to prepare...All good Shippers are like Boyscouts We are *Always Prepered*
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Moebious 2
                                Spoiler:
                                So I thought it was a fun ep, a lot better than part 1. I laughed and enjoyed the team banter-- even tho it wasn't exactly our team. There were some really good moments and lines and I liked it.

There is just so excited, though, I can get about another AU kiss. It was cute, but, in the end, meaningless. I'm desperate for meaning and resolution and TPTB gave me the same ole, same ole. Alright already, I get it, you don't need to bang me over the head with it anymore-- Sam and Jack will always dig each other no matter what their history or universe they're in. So PTB, if you know that and love it so much that you have to keep throwing it at us -- such a wicked tease-- why the hell not deal with it in OUR timeline, once and for all.

To me, the Threads retread ending is a jip. RDA won't be around next season, why not just finish the thing. I don't understand why we're still stretching this out. It's just stupid.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Working...
                                X