This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassie
    hehehehehe!!!! Thanks Uber! Angst my favorite!
    Not a lot of shippers around tonight I guess everyone is recovering from a hangover! <jk>

You've hit the nail right on the head there....however i'm not sure how many are recovering from a RL hangover as I am lol.

UBER YOU ARE A GOD! heheehe awesome job. I'd rep you but i'm not allowed, if I remember i'll do it later.

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
    -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
      You've hit the nail right on the head there....however i'm not sure how many are recovering from a RL hangover as I am lol.

UBER YOU ARE A GOD! heheehe awesome job. I'd rep you but i'm not allowed, if I remember i'll do it later.
      *ÜberSG-1Fan glances up at rating* Nope. I am a well-known threat to the System Lords but not a god yet...

I really enjoyed doing that photo essay. I had the idea late last night after watching M2...

btw, JM answered my Atlantis questions! I have been acknowledged by the Great Mallozzi himself... *happy sigh*

Some Sam news for Season 9 per JM
      Spoiler:
      her disappearance in early Season 9 will be PURELY business related...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Hey everyone! Here's something I've been working on since last night...

CAUTION - it contains spoilers for Threads and Moebius 2!!!!

ENJOY!

Brilliant!!!!!
        Heidi
        Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

*ÜberSG-1Fan glances up at rating* Nope. I am a well-known threat to the System Lords but not a god yet...

I really enjoyed doing that photo essay. I had the idea late last night after watching M2...

btw, JM answered my Atlantis questions! I have been acknowledged by the Great Mallozzi himself... *happy sigh*

Some Sam news for Season 9 per JM
          Spoiler:
          her disappearance in early Season 9 will be PURELY business related...
          I didn't mean you were a system lord, I was talking about your ability to manipulate the greatness that is that gif lol, don't be nit-picky

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
          -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
            I didn't mean you were a system lord, I was talking about your ability to manipulate the greatness that is that gif lol, don't be nit-picky
            I know...

I gotta be careful...People don't always recognize my lame sense of humor sometimes...

ON EDIT: I forgot to say thank you, btw. So...Thank You!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Tame I'am one of the Fans that have slipped away.
              Spoiler:
              Season 9 has not started yet and TPTB are already back to there old ways with the handling of the Sam and Jack Ship.It sounds like Jack will not be in enough of Season 9 for me to watch the show.I have no desire to watch the Daniel and BB Show.I mean no disrespect but IMO CJ AT and MS have proven time and again they cannot carry the Show without RDA.You give RDA any guest character and he has carried the Show with no problem.I may be wrong but I do not remember 1 bad episode that was Jack heavy.In regards to Sam and Jack even if RDA is in more than episodes 1 and 3 there will be very little time to have any meaningful Sam and Jack Ship resolution.TPTB have left themselves in a very bad spot.If we never see Sam and Jack together on screen again what do TPTB do if they want another Boyfriend for Sam.IMO the Sam character and the Show will never survive anyone else except Jack for Sam.
              Ses I do understand your disillusionment with TPTB and I am sure you are not alone....just read around the forum and you can see that many fans haven't been happy with the last season for many reasons

I am not going to get to annoyed just yet though Season 9 has just started filming and it has already been said by the Sci-Fi channel that they wanted a *known series star* that has a proven track record in leading a series so I am not worried that things will become the MS & BB show. However, Ben Browder has already proven himself as a charismatic leading man and I will give him a chance to breath new life into SG-1

As far as TPTB and Sam & Jack...well JM made the statement in his Q & A that it was *Obvious* to him the resolution of Sam & JAck...they have begun to explore a relationship together.

Yes it isn't what we wanted and many were disappointed BUT for me..I am *chosing* to forget TPTB and just enjoy what *I* see and what I want to see. I am not going to get my hopes up but I am not going to let them drag me down either.

Just like last season I will wait and see what the show has to offer. I like Ben Browder alot and I know what he is capable of. I know what Amanda can do as well so hopefully we will see some good come out of this whole *New Team* thing and hopefully the Ship will survive. JM may say things and be vague but he isn't writing the whole show nor is he in charge of its direction. So while I appreciate that he does answer questions and I respect him...I don't trust his answers anymore then I can guess what will happen.

I just refuse to be angry over something I have yet to see. I also refuse to let them ruin the things I love about the show. I may not give them my $$ and I may not write them and say *hey good job* BUT I will give the actors a chance to dazzle me and I will reserve my judgement.

Sam & Jack will be the ONLY ship I invest in and I WON'T let anything ruin my fun here talking about it. So TPTB can do what they want I have ways of making myself happy ...hehehehe
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                Have Fun TameFarrar and take lots of pics!!!!
                My first convention was last Feb. one wasn't able to see CJ.
                Would have gone to this one but I'm in college
                books or convention tough one!!!
                HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Thanks Cassie...I really do plan on having a great time ... I am trying to write down some questions for each panel in regars to the show. I highly doubt that Martin Wood or N John Smith will know much about SG-1 or Sam & Jack ....but I may figure out a way to ask ...any ideas?????

I hope to have a bunch of pics and I will definitely share them as soon as I return
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey everyone! Here's something I've been working on since last night...

CAUTION - it contains spoilers for Threads and Moebius 2!!!!

ENJOY!

That was so sweet and a great job. Sam & Jack romance is *almost* as much work as you put into making that

Comment

hey guys who do you think well be jacks best man at sam and his widding daniel,teal'c or thor

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                      hey guys who do you think well be jacks best man at sam and his widding daniel,teal'c or thor
                      Wedding??? Let them have their first date first....which, if I use their current rate of progress, should be sometime after Season 22...

Best man...Hmm. I'd have to say Teal'c. He is like Jack's much, MUCH older, wiser brother...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        That was so sweet and a great job. Sam & Jack romance is *almost* as much work as you put into making that
                        (((((Tame))))

Thank you! But it only took me a day to do that project. Sam and Jack, well, that's still in progress...

Comment

Wedding??? Let them have their first date first....which, if I use their current rate of progress, should be sometime after Season 22...

Best man...Hmm. I'd have to say Teal'c. He is like Jack's much, MUCH older, wiser brother...

I think Teal'c is the best choice, Daniel can be a bride's maid.

-Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Ok let me get this straight.
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam and Jack have waited to be together for 8 Years the Regs are not an issue anymore Pete's gone Kerry's gone and We're suppose to believe Sam and Jack are not together to start Season 9.I guess Sam had enough of Jack and needs to be away from him and the rest of Sg-1 to start the Season.IMO Season 8 was horrible and the Sam and Jack non resolution was horrible and I'am suppose to give TPTB another Year to yank my chain.I think not.In case TPTB are wondering these are the reason they lost my as a fan.
                            It won't let me green rep you, but bravo, and a standing ovation, on your post. I'm with you 100%, and on exactly the same page as you are.

Think we should run over the the "Ask JM" thread and red ding him? <vbEEg> (Just joking! Not that I'm not tempted!)
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

hello all just checking in. I see we have a new place to play! maybe I can remember what page I'm on ( LOL )
                              I guess I missed the big party, DARN......
                              Oh, well maybe next time. I really enjoyed M2 last night. I need to watch it again, though. Really like the
                              Spoiler:
                              explosive kiss even though it was AU Jack and Sam.......I did like watching the two of them together

I will see you all tomorrow evening probably
                              I hope you all have a HAPPY EASTER!! God bless you all.

Comment

Yep I think it shouuld be Teal'c. Jack and him have a lot in common. Thor could be the little one that carries the rings!

Comment

Working...
                                X