The fun you could have..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fun you could have..

Imagine it. A stargate, a hole, and a dialer you simply do not like.

They dial the gate, then what happens? Do they come out and drop back in, or does the force of gravity simply keep them inside the event horizon?

What ways do you think you could trap/kill an enemy coming through the gate?

Sig by Draygon.

push them right back into the event horizon with a smirk and turn off the gate, then get a pizza.
    time doesn't go in a linear path like everyone thinks, time is a ball of timey wimey wibbly wobblely uh....

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.
    sigpic

Comment

Push a Stargate onto its back, and watch them as they come out.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Stick a stargate to a ceiling, and watch them fall out onto the floor. Splat.

Comment

Put a gate in orbit, directing the event horizon to the planet. Observe re-entry.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

gate suspended over spike pit

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

gate submerged in water.

Comment

Stargate hanging over a volcano. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

sigpic

Comment

Gate next to an activating hyperdrive window

Comment

gate:

- hanging out in the front of the ship in the hyperspace (monster kill ,
                    - being drag on the ground, especially (for the Wraith only),
                    - surrounded by a force field near sun's corona,
                    - with 2nd gate very close to the first but backwards,
                    - FTL gate without forcefields, so that Wraith could feel what it is to "stick something in their back" (by Ronon),

Comment

right into a pit full of R-75 bugs.

and right into a pit filled with the flesh eating bug from "the tomb" and the entire pit is one giant sarchofagus meaning that you just keep coming back alive and regenerating and extremely powerful drugs that keep you awake through the whole ordeal over and over again for thousands of years....does anyone wanna volenteer to test it out?
                      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Put a Stargate on either side of them

Turn them into a puppet and force them through the gate

Gate into spikes like those used against horses ....

Gate them to a space gate near a sun just as solar flare occurs . (As in they fly straight into the flare, but they had shielding to survive being that close to the sun under normal conditions....)

Put them into a battle ground with no cover, turrets shooting down on them and a small amount of power in ancient shielding device...

Gate them to a world with Kavanaugh !!!!!!!!!!!
                        EDIT: Shoot them through a cannon into a gate that's laying on the ground so they go flying :roolleyes:.... put a gate linked to that one there... soot them through a gate and there is a gate opposite:
                        O>........................................O
                        O.............>...........................O
                        O....................................>....O
                        O>........................................O ETC
                        Either:
                        A) They gradually fall
                        OR
                        B) Set it up so they will not fall at all and have the gate disengage after 38 minutes!
                        O..........................................O........O.o!!!!
                        Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 09 December 2009, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                          gate submerged in water.
                          Oh I like that one, can I steal it? hehe

Or... gate to a planet that has endlessly cycling Christmas tunes.

Comment

I guess I'm the only person who has NO idea what this thread is about?

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Since spinning is so much cooler than not spinning, have motors that rotate the gate 180 degrees once you're through, watch pursuers fall out upside down. If wormhole automatically orients to local gravity, use Ba'al style artificial gravity technology to do same thing.

Or just suspend it horizontally over a deep pit, nice demonstration of doppler effect as they fall screaming...

And if you're particularly sadistic...piano wire grid? High speed razor-edged Iris?
                              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Working...
                              X