X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Nine Returning Cast "HEROES," PART 2 SPOILERS-

SPOILERS FOR "HEROES," PART TWO FOLLOW
    According to the fan website, gaters.net Dr. Janet Frasier, who passed on in the seventh season two parter "Heroes" will be returning in season nine of SG-1. The post their reads as follows:

Originally posted by gaters.net
    OK OK before I divulge this info I have to reiterate that it is not 100% confirmed by MGM and its affiliates, and the only reason I have info is due to a very reliable source who has never let me down. As soon as more solid evidence becomes available I will post it, but for now please treat this info as tentative and very unofficial.

Oh and btw, this is a very big SPOILER so, the character to return for season 9 is none other than...
    Originally posted by gaters.net
    Dr. Janet Frasier

How this is to be done will be most interesting!

I have my doubts, seeing as this would be quite a feat, as the post reads, but I would welcome it.
    Rocky

I've been pimping for a Quantum Mirror Janet ever since Heroes. I'm not interested in Evil!Janet, but I think it would be cool if she were just different enough to mess with everyone's expectations. Since Janet was a Healer and all around Good Person, I think a Quantum Mirror Janet should have more questionable motives, and she should understand and exploit what the SGC expects from Janet.

Well, TPTB are fond of saying no one ever dies in Sci Fi, so I think the rumor is at least plausible.

And I'd just like to add: "Hurrah!"

Later,
    Graculus

Comment

Oh yes!! i really hope this turns out to be true I really miss Janet and would love to see her back as TR was a great presence on the show.

SPOILERS FOR MOEBIOUS
      \
      \
      \\
      \
      \
      \\
      \
      \
      \
      Maybe sg1 somehow slightly changes the timeline
      and as a result Janet did'nt die and also as an
      after thought Pete could be written as never have meet Sam thus leaving the way open for Sam
      ad Jack
      Although i'm a shipper i did like Pete, just not with Sam! so i would be happy if he was happy with his life.
      ......TARA......

Comment

NO! I LOVE Janet, but KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!

Kill them and let them die for cryin' out loud!

Comment

A Quantum Mirror Janet wouldn't be Janet: she would just look like her. And the resemblance would confuse the heck out of people.

Hey, Crichton's clone in Farscape comes to mind. Even though he was very much like the original, Aeryn didn't just fall in his arms. In fact, she was rather freaked out by him and cold to him. I think a Quantum Mirror Janet would raise those same issues.

Later,
          Graculus

Comment

The going theory on gaters.net is that she'll be part of all those "flashbacks" to fill in the blanks on Browder's character. That's about the only feasible way I can see this working without it being some kind of tacky overcompensation.

If she's to be a regular (or recurring) character again... much as I love her, that would be pathetic. If you're going to kill someone off, keep them killed. Otherwise it makes you look like an indecisive idiot and it detracts whatever meaning and significance can be gleaned from the character's death.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
              The going theory on gaters.net is that she'll be part of all those "flashbacks" to fill in the blanks on Browder's character. That's about the only feasible way I can see this working without it being some kind of tacky overcompensation.

If she's to be a regular (or recurring) character again... much as I love her, that would be pathetic. If you're going to kill someone off, keep them killed. Otherwise it makes you look like an indecisive idiot and it detracts whatever meaning and significance can be gleaned from the character's death.
              As much as I liked Janet in the show, too, I have to agree with Shadow on this. TR is probably coming back to be used in flashbacks and that's all.

Comment

Gee, is there a need for spoiler space since any moron can figure out who it is from the topic

Comment

It could be any of the SG-13 guys. Or that reporter dude. Janet could have been mentioned in conjunction with that.

Comment

I think an AU Janet or flashback Janet would be okay. I was sort of surprised I hadn't heard she was going to be in Moebius actually.

But bringing an AU Janet back to keep as a regular would be pushing it. As much as I miss the character and Teryl I think it would totally undermine the "death is real" concept they were going for with Heroes.
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I agree with Shadow and Greytop. Janet is dead, and it would just be stupid to bring her back. I mean "Heroes" was this hugely emotional episode that (IMHO) was one of the best they made all season... Bringing her back would discredit that.

Anyway, as for the flashback thing...
                      Spoiler:
                      It couldn't be after he (BB character) was injured in Antarctica... So does that mean that he's been at the SGC before?
                      sigpic
                      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

She is dead, live with it.

I love Janet, a wonderful charater, but she is dead.

If they bring here back now that would just be extremely lame.

One thing that has been scaring me through, the season 8 finale seems to have everything mixxed up, so what if season nine is affected by it? That would really be a mess and destroy the show.
                        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

So Jack dies in Moebius and next season he's only seen in the flashbacks to build Browder's character. MUAHAHA!

Comment

I read this days ago on gaters, like some said it will be likely she will come back in flashback, but i like her character and i hope they find some way of bringing her back to be in all of season 9.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I really like the idea of Quantum Mirror Janet, just enough change to mess with her 'sometimes' boring storyline.

Her leaving, death, was just a mistake from TPTB. Too bad all Sci-Fi need a death at the end of their 'possible' series. Janet was just in wong place. And considering the lack of recurring doctors in hospital, it leaves the door open.

If the rumor is true, Welcome back Teryl ... we kept your lab coat in hospital
                              The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Working...
                              X