X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm most interested in Illyria too.
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I think really people were venting their desapointment for the cancelation on the final episode.

Ive seen it twice now ,First time I saw it I was angry at the ending since being a loyal fan for 5 years it always in our heads weither Angel would complete the prophecy and become human,Imagine startrek Voyagers ending if it ended were they all didnt make it home and they were stuck fighting a endless swarm of Borg going down fighting the good fight weither it was futile or not and left you in into the credits before it was truly concluded. You would probaily think that the 7 years of loyal viewing were all a big waste of time.

But seeing the Angel thing twice made me realize that it didnt end out of the spirit of the show, Angels true goal waisnt his reward but too make a amends for his sins as Angelus even if it killed him.

Once you see the episode twice then you understand why it ended the way it did.You repsect it weither you liked it or not.
      The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

at, http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/go...wswire&id=6607

... Excerpt from article ...

ANGEL (WB) - The "Buffy" spin-off closed its five-year run last week with all-time high viewership in men 12-34 (3.8/12) and men 18-34 (4.0/12) not to mention finished second in its time period in all male demographics and third in persons 12-34, females 12-34, adults 18-34, women 18-34, and female teens, according to a network press release. In addition, the broadcast hit season highs in persons 12-34 (3.5/10), adults 18-34 (3.8/10), women 18-34 (3.5/8), adults 18-49 (2.9/7), women 18-49 (2.9/6), and men 18-49 (2.9/8), despite airing against a one-hour episode of "American Idol" on FOX. Overall, said episode was also the most-watched installment of the series in persons 12-34, adults 18-34, and adults 18-49 since November 2000 and women 18-34 since May 2001.

... End of Excerpt ...

I'm glad it got high ratings, especially when it was against American Idol. Does the WB know how stupid they are that they are cancelling a show that can be successful even against a strong ratings show such as American Idol?

Comment

Angel did better then enterprise on average yet it is canceld and enterprise continues for one last season.

WB should make a reality show were you can kill corporate execs.
          The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Good Idea, so we can actually get some good decisions.

Comment

I'm glad it did well. I know we had a six-person Angel Finale party and assume anyone who followed it at all would be watching it.

Stupid WB--didn't know they had such a wonderful show, did they?

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

I know, they cancelled the show for stupid reasons!

Comment

Makes me feel happy knowing they went out with a bang. The episode really deserved it.

Phil
                  Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                  Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
                    WB should make a reality show were you can kill corporate execs.
                    No, I'm sure the execs started killing themselves once they got the ratings back for that episode.
                    It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Originally posted by JQuinn
                      No, I'm sure the execs started killing themselves once they got the ratings back for that episode.
                      They just didnt like Angel.

Comment

WB should make a reality show were you ....
                        TO ALL
                        I know the post was using a figure of speech / tounge-in-cheek / flippant, but there are people in this fandom who, for reasons it's not worth going into, are particularly sensitive to anything that could be interpreted as a 'death threat'. This is a request that people could try to avoid making throwaway comments about killing any Real People, thanks.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                          TO ALL
                          I know the post was using a figure of speech / tounge-in-cheek / flippant, but there are people in this fandom who, for reasons it's not worth going into, are particularly sensitive to anything that could be interpreted as a 'death threat'. This is a request that people could try to avoid making throwaway comments about killing any Real People, thanks.
                          Since when did the hell-spawn network execs become people?

Comment

I want Illirya and Spike to have there own show, Illirya Rocks. DF

Comment

Me was thinking the samething

Comment

WB is controled by Wolf'ram'heart, They werent happy about Black thorns death.
                                The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Working...
                                X