You get the Asgard Core.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get the Asgard Core.

So the Asgard Core with ZPM attachment suddenly appears in your room.

What would you do with the full Asgard knowledge database, possibly some of the ancient database too and an interactive asgard hologram.

As a bonus it still has time dilation field and asgard transporter incorporated, matter-converter not pre-instaled

Can I trade it in for an Ancient database?
    sigpic
    Made by Aragon101

Spoiler:
    Episode III: Phantasm.
    "Shadows are patient, shadows just wait...'til they cover the occeans, the cities...the whole of the world. Shadows always win."

Comment

Sure but you have to renounce the asgard one. So no beaming or time dilation device incorporated and good luck with finding something in that 50 million year of collected info and not so user friendly database.

This is all asuming that you even have the ATA gene to even turn it on.

Comment

Hmm....I read Asgard history.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by mirdin1992 View Post
          Sure but you have to renounce the asgard one. So no beaming or time dilation device incorporated and good luck with finding something in that 50 million year of collected info and not so user friendly database.

This is all asuming that you even have the ATA gene to even turn it on.
          I like you mirdin, you seem plucky

Ok, lets assume I have the ATA gene or a Daniel Jackson level of handwavium in my pocket. I start on early history
          sigpic
          Made by Aragon101

Spoiler:
          Episode III: Phantasm.
          "Shadows are patient, shadows just wait...'til they cover the occeans, the cities...the whole of the world. Shadows always win."

Comment

Originally posted by Lantean General View Post
            I like you mirdin, you seem plucky

Ok, lets assume I have the ATA gene or a Daniel Jackson level of handwavium in my pocket. I start on early history
            Agreed *handwave* Lantean General general now has the ATA gene and full access to the ancient database which appeared in his room.

Wonder how much time it would take you to stumble across the search function if it even has one.

Comment

The Ancient database does have a search function, Atlantis even has a hologram to tell you things as well. If we go with the headsucker version if your mind is advanced enough you can litterally remember how to build anything Ancient and 50 million years worth of history.
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

I would have it build a ship for me!

Comment

I would make slave girls to do what ever I wanted. Such as making a 50 gallon pot of soap water. Then pouring it down the storm drain.
                  SUCK IT FISHES!

Go Green

Comment

id lock the door and spend some *quality* time with the core......

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                      The Ancient database does have a search function, Atlantis even has a hologram to tell you things as well. If we go with the headsucker version if your mind is advanced enough you can litterally remember how to build anything Ancient and 50 million years worth of history.
                      Atlantis's search function sucks ass apparently, cause we still don't know what a zpm is or how to make one...If searching was so easy you would just type zpm, and bam.
                      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                      Anime signature in spoiler tag
                      Spoiler:
                      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
                        Atlantis's search function sucks ass apparently, cause we still don't know what a zpm is or how to make one...If searching was so easy you would just type zpm, and bam.
                        Because Ancient databases can extrapolate what we mean when we input three letters in, by understanding what the phrase is, the use of the word, why we use those words to describe the phenomena occurring in the technology...etc.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Find the thing the Asgard nearly died protecting from the Replicators:
                          Spoiler:
                          The recipe for the best cake the universe has ever known!

See, that's all the replicators ever wanted. But noooo. The Asgard loved their
                          Spoiler:
                          cake.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                            Because Ancient databases can extrapolate what we mean when we input three letters in, by understanding what the phrase is, the use of the word, why we use those words to describe the phenomena occurring in the technology...etc.
                            The asgard database has a working AI that does all the work for you. And i am fairly sure that if we needed to build something we just need to ask it. Unlike the ancient system where it has been years of "searching" and not 1 zpm info has been found yet...
                            Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                            Anime signature in spoiler tag
                            Spoiler:
                            Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

The asgard database has a working AI that does all the work for you. And i am fairly sure that if we needed to build something we just need to ask it. Unlike the ancient system where it has been years of "searching" and not 1 zpm info has been found yet...
                              Or maybe we just don't have the technology to build one ourselves? Weir even commented in 'Siege' that she couldn't choose which part of the database to save then referring to various technological fields. Its fairly safe to assume they could find info on ZPMs in the database even if the Ancients called them something different.

The Asgard database is good because if you can reconfigure the transporters you can get it to make you things. However we've seen once you have the Ancient database in your head you make things like enhanced powersources, energy drills and intergalactic hyperdrives out of spare parts.
                              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Working...
                              X