Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Communication Terminal Confusion

Hi guys,

I'm really confused about the ancient communication thingy. colonel telford used the terminal to contact earth and looked like he inhabited dr lee. Then in the latest episode, i was wondering who dr lee is inhabiting on the destiny cos i can't see him around?

1st it was Dr Rush who activated the terminal and inhabited Dr Lee NOT col. Tellford as tellford was prob still onboard the hammond or already back on earth.

2nd Dr Lee hasnt been shown in any other episode since or had his body used since then! and we also never got to see lee wander about the destiny.

my advice to you watch the ep again and again and maybe again before posting more nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
      my advice to you watch the ep again and again and maybe again before posting more nonsense.
      Bit harsh is it not.

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

yeah slightly over the top perhaps its just i find these threads pointless specially when someone doesnt even know what they are talking about... but i admit it was harsh but i stand by my words!

Comment

But that would be the point in these threads they dont have a clue what they are talking about and in this case he was simply confused about more then he thought or he he just hasn't written it in a way that we can pick up.

Oh and cook just to let you in, It was Dr Rush that took over Dr Lee's body in the first epsisode and in the latest Dr Lee did not have his body hosted probably because he had other work that needed done or he was on holiday in hawai (spelling).

Comment

i agree with ALX.

i find it extremely annoying to see people post questions about something, that can simply be solved by re-watching

Comment

But not everyone has the abality to re watch an episode.

Comment

there is stuff like transcipts aswel

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                  there is stuff like transcipts aswel
                  indeed! also indeed-ing your previous post!
                  hulu youtube etc are also avaliable..
                  Last edited by Alx; 13 November 2009, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, i do think it's a shame when fellow sci fi fans become so hostile over such a triviality but hey, i guess that's how the world is going.

So colonel telford only got aboard destiny using the stones? I must rewatch that bit!

Comment

this is sci and tech ie the most hostile place on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by acook59 View Post
                        Thanks for the help guys, i do think it's a shame when fellow sci fi fans become so hostile over such a triviality but hey, i guess that's how the world is going.

So colonel telford only got aboard destiny using the stones? I must rewatch that bit!
                        telford isn't technically onboard destiny at all. at least his body isn't. the stones work by transfering two peoples minds and switching their bodies. so say if young is on board destiny and telford is on earth then through use of the stones telford will be in youngs body on destiny and young will be in telfords body on destiny. when you see telford or another earth based character on destiny then it's merely a plot device to make it easier on the audience. we might see telford on board destiny but the other characters actually see young cos telford is in his body.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Ok so telford never actually went to the destiny right physically?

Comment

No he didn't. Remember the Destiny is "a billion light years from home" quote Dr. Rush in ep 1

Comment

damn its not like the OP blatantly attacked u guys geta grip he simply didnt know sumtin and he asked... im sure u guys did that more then once before plus judging by his post count he is a relative new comer so... he may have no known about the transcripts plus who honesly reads them? i dont.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X