• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Judge Interview - Dreamwatch Magazine # 125

From Titan Magazines:

http://www.titanmagazines.com/ukdreamwatch.html

(Dreamwatch Magazine is a UK based scifi magazine. In the US, you may order
    online from the URL above. Or, check with your local Borders or Barnes and Noble Bookstores for the magazine. Allow time for the magazine to be shipped across the pond.)

DREAMWATCH #125
    84pp, £3.50 On Sale Now

As we bid farewell to 2004, there is no better way to prepare for the year ahead than with a peak into the genre offerings coming your way... find out all about the latest sci-fi and fantasy movies, TV shows, books and comics on their way in 2005!

All for only £3.50! You'd better get to your newsagents quickly as this issue will be flying out of newsagents' doors!

CLOSE ENCOUNTER

Chris Judge

NEWSWATCH
    Hear all about the new Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie, and find out why the Firefly spin-off film has been delayed! Plus, check out Disney's plans for a new Toy Story film.

MEET LOIS LANE
    dreamwatch meets Smallville's hottest star, Erica Durance, to discuss her arrival on Smallville as the new Lois Lane -- hear all about her experiences, and find out how she secured such a coveted role!

LOST SOUL
    In his first significant television role since Party of Five, Matthew Fox, a.k.a. Lost's Jack, caught up with dreamwatch to talk about his new role as a stranded spinal surgeon.

ELEKTRA
    Back from the dead, the feisty assassin is once again single-handedly battling evil on the big-screen, and this month dreamwatch meets the director behind the movie to talk about Elektra's emergence from side-kick to star!

2005 PREVIEW
    The dreamwatcher's ultimate guide to 2005 is here, with a whole year of fantastic movies, TV shows, books and comics to look forward to. Check out dreamwatch's unique preview of the next 12 months...

KING KONG
    With filming underway on another Peter Jackson masterpiece, peek behind the scenes at the making of the new King Kong film.

PLUS...
    With a fantastic competition, news and reviews, dreamwatch issue #125 is the perfect distraction over the festive break, and beyond...

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks morjana and have nice christmas
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      Thanks morjana and have nice christmas
      You're very welcome!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
      X