SWAT team upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWAT team upgrades

I was thinking we have all this tech and we still use no armor that can not protect us from energy weapons and primitive weapons. i know that we cant give every soldier advanced tech but when we send a SWAT team out we should give them some advanced tech.

By now we should be able to make personal shields. maybe like the 1s the evil asgard used. this way it does not make our team invincible. if not shields maybe we could create some new trinium armor. as for weapons 1 person should all ways carry a sniper rifle imo. maybe a good idea 4 a standard weapon would be a top of the rang projectile weapon with a energy weapon build in like the tech from Ronans gun. this way u could use the projectile weapon for median ranges or pin shots and the energy weapon for close rang combat. also we could make a small naquadah bomb that could be carried

maybe the best way to go would be to replace human SWAT teams with human replicator SWAT teams. we could take away there replicating ability to make the less dangerous. also give them a very simple programe that simply awaits instructions to tell it what to do. we could build some asgard pods and put some 1 inside that could control the repi as if it was there own body. which would be really cool. and the best thing is that we could control them from light years away cos the repi can communicate with each other in subspace across galaxys. also they could carry many weapons and a small nuke inside them.

They would never use replicators because they're all 'evil'
    http://epsilon.astroempires.com/?ref=E.94116

Comment

Small naq bomb to replace explosives sounds good

SG temas seem to use ceramic armour and go for speed.

As for weapons just trade the trawlers for their tech make them new parts for their ships in exchange imagine an asault rifle scale version of that tech with proper sights and stuff

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
        I was thinking we have all this tech and we still use no armor that can not protect us from energy weapons and primitive weapons. i know that we cant give every soldier advanced tech but when we send a SWAT team out we should give them some advanced tech.

By now we should be able to make personal shields. maybe like the 1s the evil asgard used. this way it does not make our team invincible. if not shields maybe we could create some new trinium armor. as for weapons 1 person should all ways carry a sniper rifle imo. maybe a good idea 4 a standard weapon would be a top of the rang projectile weapon with a energy weapon build in like the tech from Ronans gun. this way u could use the projectile weapon for median ranges or pin shots and the energy weapon for close rang combat. also we could make a small naquadah bomb that could be carried

maybe the best way to go would be to replace human SWAT teams with human replicator SWAT teams. we could take away there replicating ability to make the less dangerous. also give them a very simple programe that simply awaits instructions to tell it what to do. we could build some asgard pods and put some 1 inside that could control the repi as if it was there own body. which would be really cool. and the best thing is that we could control them from light years away cos the repi can communicate with each other in subspace across galaxys. also they could carry many weapons and a small nuke inside them.
        actually, we do use some armour that protects against energy weapons because in the episode "heros" they showed a new vest insert that protected siler from a staff blast when they tested it. and considering that the stuff looked pretty flexible, its also possible that you could make an entire body suit out of the stuff.

although, personally i think that personal shields are the way to go and that is really an easy thing to implement because the asgard have to have some form of personal shield so its just a matter of matter converting enough for everyone and really with a personal shield you could go into battle with nothing but an energy weapon and just kill everyone by walking up to them and shoting them.
        STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity000 View Post
          They would never use replicators because they're all 'evil'
          as Teal'c said Replicators are no more evil than a virus. they are what they are programed to be. although Carter was evil but her programe made her like a human. the programe we would give they would be ver simple. not an AI

Originally posted by Ed View Post
          Small naq bomb to replace explosives sounds good

SG temas seem to use ceramic armour and go for speed.

As for weapons just trade the trawlers for their tech make them new parts for their ships in exchange imagine an asault rifle scale version of that tech with proper sights and stuff
          it would be better to make them our selves so we can make as many as we need. i have seen the armor work in the lab but i have never seen it work in a battle.

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
          actually, we do use some armour that protects against energy weapons because in the episode "heros" they showed a new vest insert that protected siler from a staff blast when they tested it. and considering that the stuff looked pretty flexible, its also possible that you could make an entire body suit out of the stuff.

although, personally i think that personal shields are the way to go and that is really an easy thing to implement because the asgard have to have some form of personal shield so its just a matter of matter converting enough for everyone and really with a personal shield you could go into battle with nothing but an energy weapon and just kill everyone by walking up to them and shoting them.
          yes i remember that armor but i have only seen the armor work in the lab but i have never seen it work in a battle. plus it does'nt work against stunners.

Comment

The best Armour I can think of is the Kull Warrior armour as it is impervious to:-

• P-90’s
            • Staff Blasts
            • Zats
            • Claymores
            • C4

And you can walk through Goa’uld shields when wearing it.

There should be loads of it as all the Kull warriors were killed by the Jaffa when Anubis failed to get control of the Dakara Superweapon, so maybe we can trade it for upgrading their fleet of Ha’taks.
            "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
            "That he is concealing something."
            "Like what?"
            "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
            "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
            "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
            "I liked that movie!"

Comment

• Kull Warrior Armour (with a better helmet)
              • Sodan Cloak
              • Sub-dermal teleporter beacons
              • Zats (reverse-engineered to be more gun shaped)
              • Labotomised Goa'uld Symbiote (Health benefits, none of the pesky evil-mind dominance)

Comment

let's go for something less uber and hard to reproduce. kull armor wont work as the supply is limited.

-Aris Boch helmet. comes with zoom and sensors, so it's perfect.
                -Aris Boch zat-resistant armor, coated with a ceramic polymer against staffweapons.
                -Goauld Hand Device. (with personal shield naturally)
                -treated with Naquahdah to recieve naquahdah in your blood
                -rifle with Intar attachement for capturing people without harm
                -healing gel suit. the suit contains small pockets of "healing gel", a material (which really exists ) which allows wounds to be covered in seconds.
                -passive goauld healing technology which increases healing speed.

cloaks and healing devices can be added when needed (medics will always have a healing device or ring)

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                  • Kull Warrior Armour (with a better helmet)
                  • Sodan Cloak
                  • Sub-dermal teleporter beacons
                  • Zats (reverse-engineered to be more gun shaped)
                  • Labotomised Goa'uld Symbiote (Health benefits, none of the pesky evil-mind dominance)
                  Sodan cloak is fatally flawed. Unless you want to stick a Goa'uld in your head/stomach. And how do you make a Goa'uld that does that?
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                  Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                  If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                  Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                    Sodan cloak is fatally flawed. Unless you want to stick a Goa'uld in your head/stomach. And how do you make a Goa'uld that does that?
                    Where was it specified that you needed to be a Jaffa/Goa'uld to activate the cloak?

Edit: Oh, the radiation? The lobotomised Goa'uld symbiotes I suggested could take care of that

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
                      Where was it specified that you needed to be a Jaffa/Goa'uld to activate the cloak?

Edit: Oh, the radiation? The lobotomised Goa'uld symbiotes I suggested could take care of that
                      or you could just use an asgard personal cloaking device.

and i cant tell if your joking about the lobotomised symbiotes or if your being serious but if your being serious, i dont think that would work because the tokra that the langarans bred to make tretonin were born with no memories and were bisically brain dead but when they infected a host they still took control of the host but just didint do anything with the body but the host was essientally useless and unable to move or do anything too so even though the symbiotes not evil, its not exactly something i would volenteer for.
                      STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
                        or you could just use an asgard personal cloaking device.

and i cant tell if your joking about the lobotomised symbiotes or if your being serious but if your being serious, i dont think that would work because the tokra that the langarans bred to make tretonin were born with no memories and were bisically brain dead but when they infected a host they still took control of the host but just didint do anything with the body but the host was essientally useless and unable to move or do anything too so even though the symbiotes not evil, its not exactly something i would volenteer for.
                        Semi-serious, hypothetical pondering sorta thing. I'm sure our scientists could remove/render inert the part of the brain that controls dominance over the host. It's clearly possible to allow the host to have control, as seen by the Tokra, so whatever mechanism allows this, or whatever mechanism allows dominance over the host, keep that on, or destroy it respectively!

Comment

They can just clone a bunch of evil Goa'ulds and then ground them up to make tretonin.

Comment

humans are not born with memory either.

a goauld with no memory could simply have whatever tentacle, mouth, or claw that takes control of the host removed, then cauterised so it cant grow back, and then implant it.

Comment

but dosent the symbiote have to actually conciously want to heal the host, because ive heard several tokra say that its taking all their strength to heal the person so to me that indicates that healing your host requires higher brain function and that it dosent just do it instictively.

and i would think that instead of trying to mess around with implanting people with symbiotes you could just design a suit thats equiped all over with healing beams of the same kind used by goauld hand devices that automatically heal you because TBH a doctor could tell me till hes blue in the face that the symbiote wont try and take over my body but theres no way in hell id ever let them put one in me and could you imagine a doctor trying to persuade jack to let them. i mean youd have better luck getting ronan to marry a wraith queen.
                              STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Working...
                              X