X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago Tribune: Brad Wright talks Ben Browder

The

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entert...i-tribtv.story

has a quick Q&A with Brad Wright over Ben Browder's signing-on to SG1.

EXCERPT:

Q: Related to the question above, if Ben's character has already been somewhat defined -- will his character be a member of the military? A Stargate SG-1 team member? An alien? Can you talk at all about what kind of man Ben will be playing?

A: Rob will tell you this, but yes, he's a military man. Specifically, he's the F-302 pilot (our Earth-designed space fighter) that led the squadron that fought Anubis in Antarctica. He was badly injured when his fighter crashed, nearly killed but was was promised a place on SG-1 if he made it back to fighting form.

I'm not concerned with Crichton comparisons that may arise. SG-1 is a unit of the U.S. Air Force and so he should be an officer, but it's a very different show.

Click on link above for full text.

I can't wait. I hope this leads to more off-world missions through the gate in season 9! I love RDA dearly, but this could be a good pickmeup to help season 9 be good.

Comment

Don't we already have a topic on this?
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Didn't see it.

Comment

Working...
        X