Scratch list Aurora Class ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scratch list Aurora Class ships

It's been a while since I've been here. And something has been bugging me about Atlantean Ships

Does Earth still have one in possession?
    Don't remember em all?

First is Which i can remember is Aurora?
    ...... Okay this wont be in the right order at least not by my knowledge?

The hippa .... one i still can't pronounce or type either way ( this one was renamed Orion right? )
    And just realized i don't know them all by name.
    the one with the radiation problem from the people that only life in space.
    A lost one that was by weir and other Asurans that turned Electric

And what about the ship that was and came with the Daedalus? with ancients on board?

where there more?
    Eagles On Pogo sticks

That's pretty much all of them right there.

Comment

Okay what happened to all of those ships where they all blown to bits?
      Eagles On Pogo sticks

Comment

The Asuran Aurora? With Weir? We are assuming that's still on the planet, as that's the last place it's mentioned/seen.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Aurora - destroyed
          Orion - destroyed
          Tria - Presumed to still be in the void between galaxies.
          Asuran Aurora - used for raw materials to fix Atlantis.
          Traveler Aurora - destroyed
          Asuran Aurora fleet - destroyed
          RepliWeir's Aurora - unknown, possibly self destructed.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

K i still find it weird about the Tria it's like the writers completely forgot about? And even from earth there should have been some mentioning about regaining it. And if there ever would be an Atlantis movie they probably neglect that as well.
            Eagles On Pogo sticks

Comment

Originally posted by Psyku View Post
              K i still find it weird about the Tria it's like the writers completely forgot about? And even from earth there should have been some mentioning about regaining it. And if there ever would be an Atlantis movie they probably neglect that as well.

Apart from scavanging the drones why even bother?

Comment

they could use it to aid people even without ZPM they still can take on one or two hives and it would mean even without a F304 they still have a ship to use whene ever they need

Comment

Originally posted by guppy338 View Post
                  they could use it to aid people even without ZPM they still can take on one or two hives and it would mean even without a F304 they still have a ship to use whene ever they need
                  The resources needed to get it to 304 level would be better spent making 3 or 4 304s.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                    The resources needed to get it to 304 level would be better spent making 3 or 4 304s.
                    I'd argue its already easily 304 level, maybe a new hyperdrive if it has an intersteller one.
                    Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
                      I'd argue its already easily 304 level, maybe a new hyperdrive if it has an intersteller one.
                      Right now it is dead in space with fried hyperspace drives. It will take enormous resources to get it somewhere it can be canabilized. Getting it and making it spaceworthy is a huge task and we'd be better off using that effort making 304s.

Comment

Originally posted by morrismike View Post
                        Right now it is dead in space with fried hyperspace drives. It will take enormous resources to get it somewhere it can be canabilized. Getting it and making it spaceworthy is a huge task and we'd be better off using that effort making 304s.
                        I don't think it's dead? The hyperdrives gone, but we could get a spare 304 drive out there and hook that up, add a few APBW's and it'd be cheaper then making a 304 because we wouldn't have to make the hull and add everything in?

Comment

i dont think the Tria was in that bad of shape...sure, the hyperdrive was damaged beyond repair and it no longer has a ZPM, but the ship is definitely salvageable...the Orion was probably in worse shape than the Tria..the only problem is getting it somewhere so it can be repaired.....

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                            i dont think the Tria was in that bad of shape...sure, the hyperdrive was damaged beyond repair and it no longer has a ZPM, but the ship is definitely salvageable...the Orion was probably in worse shape than the Tria..the only problem is getting it somewhere so it can be repaired.....
                            getting it somewhere isn't really a problem? either take a hyperdrive and fit that on it, or hyperspace tow it back to earth. A bigger problem would probably be finding it in the void, the engines might still be on a little bit so it could of got quite far.

Comment

i think that it would be worth takeing a HyperDrive to it like on daedalus and other BC-304's and fixing it as even without hyperdrives, i rember reading somewhere that they moddified the sublight engines to go 99.9% of the speed of light, and not only to mention otherthings there massive and look cool

Ed

Comment

Working...
                              X