Kino Abusers Anonymous (KAA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kino Abusers Anonymous (KAA)

Welcome to the 1st session of the Gateworld User's 'Kino Abusers Anonymous (or KA for short)' use (for those whom have no idea what I am refering to, please see this thread).

Are you addicted to kinos?

Do you use them to record tacky or funny messages to yourself or others?

Do you use kinos as a personal audio-visual diary to record your worst fears?

Do you spy on other people (or even yourself) with a kino, even when you're not supposed to?

Do you abuse your kino by using it as a tennis ball?

Do you think a kino dispenser is like a gum-ball machine?

Never fear, help is at hand, fellow addicts!

As the Founding Member of the KAA Club & a fellow kino abuser, I know full well what it's like to abuse your kinos.

The rules for using KAA are simple: Post something you have done wrong to abuse your kino or something you know about your kino addict & share it with the group (it will make you feel better).

A kino will be recording all the data entered here for record-keeping purposes (members are not allowed to bring their own kinos & any member of KAA found to have their own kino shall have it confiscated until the session is over).

I will go first:

I first realized I had a kino addiction when I was spying on Chole in the shower & tried to follow Rush around with a kino talking to him to make him think he really was crazy & hearing voices.

Next person; your turn. . .

Well, I suppose I found out I had a kino addiction when I went to sleep with one still switched on and shared my blanket with it to keep it warm

sigpic

Comment

I once tried to rig my kino up as a webcam.

Comment

I painted my Kino white with pink hearts and grey patterns and call it ;y Flying Kompanion Kino.
        My Weighted companion Cube is jealous and threatened to stab me.
        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I use my Kino for recording my life, and then downloading it into my own little diary. It also is my alarm clock, and my door guard. I don't approve of spies.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
            Welcome to the 1st session of the Gateworld User's 'Kino Abusers Anonymous (or KA for short)' use (for those whom have no idea what I am refering to, please see this thread).

Are you addicted to kinos?

Do you use them to record tacky or funny messages to yourself or others?

Do you use kinos as a personal audio-visual diary to record your worst fears?

Do you spy on other people (or even yourself) with a kino, even when you're not supposed to?

Do you abuse your kino by using it as a tennis ball?

Do you think a kino dispenser is like a gum-ball machine?

Never fear, help is at hand, fellow addicts!

As the Founding Member of the KAA Club & a fellow kino abuser, I know full well what it's like to abuse your kinos.

The rules for using KAA are simple: Post something you have done wrong to abuse your kino or something you know about your kino addict & share it with the group (it will make you feel better).

A kino will be recording all the data entered here for record-keeping purposes (members are not allowed to bring their own kinos & any member of KAA found to have their own kino shall have it confiscated until the session is over).

I will go first:

I first realized I had a kino addiction when I was spying on Chole in the shower & tried to follow Rush around with a kino talking to him to make him think he really was crazy & hearing voices.

Next person; your turn. . .
            Considering our initial discussion about Kino abuse in the other post, I've had plenty of time to consider how to abuse my Kino.

One of the first things I did to warrant a Kino addiction was to use my Kino as an alarm clock to rouse me out of bed on the days when I just don't want to do anything. After that, I started talking to the Kino as if it were a person--a person by the name of Kino: "Hey Kino. How's it hanging? You got enough charge for your anti-grav module this morning? What can I get for you?"

sigpic

Comment

Glad to see the thread taking off; thanks to all whom have replied thusfar!

I hug my kino on long, cold, lonely nights aboard the Destiny.

Comment

Glad to see the thread taking off; thanks to all whom have replied thusfar!
                I'm glad to help along a very cool thread.

And now, a sure sign of Kino abuse waiting to unfold into something truly unpleasant:

I'm tempted to add a "weapons module" to my Kino to make it unfold a serrated blade (in the manner of Phantasm--cue the horror music please) to take care of some truly unruly neighbors down the street.
                sigpic

Comment

When you send your kino to Prostration in your place.

Comment

I should make a kino play Kino http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jmmHB3K69A !

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                      I should make a kino play Kino http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jmmHB3K69A !
                      When you green the above poster for posting awesome episodes of kino abuse on YouTube.

Comment

Another sure sign of Kino abuse: Upon catching people in a compromising position, my voice booms from a Kino saying, "Congratulations! You've been KINOed! Smile!"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                          Another sure sign of Kino abuse: Upon catching people in a compromising position, my voice booms from a Kino saying, "Congratulations! You've been KINOed! Smile!"

When you green the above poster for posting awesome episodes of kino abuse on YouTube.
                          but actually, in my opinion, SGU abused Kino

Going into a kino (cinema in Russian or German ) and using a Kino to record it

Comment

When you use your kino as a golf ball.

Comment

*puts a white wig onto a kino and pretends it is a wraith* ...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X