This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threads confirmed to air as 90 Minute Episode in UK

According to Sky Programme Information Threads will be a 90 minute long episode (including breaks) airing on Tuesday 8th February 2005 at 8:30pm

http://www.skyprogrammeinformation.c...FEBSK1.doc.htm

All I can say is execellent. I can't wait for this to air! However there seems to be no Atlantis on that week .. but I can't complain if we're getting a 90-min episode! *does a happy dance*
    __

__

Comment

Yeah, Atlantis is getting the shove for that week, but comes back the week later with "Letter From Pegasus"

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
        Yeah, Atlantis is getting the shove for that week, but comes back the week later with "Letter From Pegasus"

Well, I don't mind in the least! Just that we're getting the 90-minute version! Woohoo!!!
        __

__

Comment

YYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!

Notice, however, that there is no Atlantis ep following it.

Also: Spot the blatant lie in the page's first episode description for Infinity...
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
            Notice, however, that there is no Atlantis ep following it.

Is that so bad? Not really. Since we've still got a 90-min SG1.
            __

__

Comment

Yeah, as stated in the highlights, Atlantis takes a 1 week break for a Special Feature length SG1 ep

So that means the week after Moebius Part 2 airs, The Seige Part 1 airs

*Offtopic*I just hope they start Enterprise in the slot after that otherwise it doesnt seem fruitful about it airing before DVD release as it's not in January or February's listings*Offtopic*

Comment

Whohooo! I have been waiting for confirmation on that for weeks!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                ~CELLO!~
                ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Whoohohohohohohohohohohohoho!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Cool, that means it's even more possible that SciFi will show the 90 minute version, at least I hope.
                    "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by elhSG1
                      Cool, that means it's even more possible that SciFi will show the 90 minute version, at least I hope.

Sky don't really care what they air or when they air it, they're just interested in bringing their viewers good shows so that they can be used as leverage to sign up new viewers. So we generally get all the shows the US do, just a bit later, or some cases much earlier.
                      __

__

Comment

Cool. You should definately enjoy it. I don't think we'll be seeing a 90 minute episode on the Seven Network in Australia anytime soon. (I could be wrong. )

Comment

EEEEH, BRILLIANCE!!!!

I've been wanting them to air the whol 90 minutes ever since they announced there was even a possibility!

I am SOOOO psyched!!!!!!!
                          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Yippee !
                            Great news for Sky viewers...and I really hope Sci-Fi and all the SG-showing channels in other countries will show the full version too . Only fair,IMO.
                            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

See, I knew it, I knew it! Just had a sneaky feeling it would happen

Sky has got too many repeats to air so they would readily plump for a 2-in-1 episode

Apart from the Stargate Franchise, new Simpson's every Sunday at 6.30pm, the 4400 and generic trash TV what else have Sky got that really pulls in the ratings? Nothing.

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
                              One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
                              One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
                              Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
                              Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
                              Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Working...
                              X