Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Forever (2009)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Forever (2009)

http://www.ncm.com/Fathom/Premiere/TMNT.aspx

Turtles Forever: the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 25th Anniversary Shell-ebration
    10/29/2009

The classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from the 1980’s are back for one night with a new adventure set in the present day with the Turtles of the 21st Century! On Thursday, October 29th at 7:00pm (local time) experience more Ninja Turtles than ever before – so many that we could only fit them on the BIG screen. What’s more - discover the true story of the origin of the Ninja Turtles at this exclusive event!

TICKETS
    Tickets are limited and will be on sale to the general public beginning Wednesday, September 30th, 2009. Click here to receive an email reminder when tickets go on sale. Cowabunga!

Click here for a list of participating theatres.

EVENT OVERVIEW
    In order to create the perfect 25th anniversary celebration for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in movie theatres nationwide, this event will begin with an introduction by the turtles themselves. Following the feature, Turtles fans will learn how the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles came to be. Through rare original comic book art, archival pictures and all new interviews, co-creator Peter Laird, tells how he and Kevin Eastman came up with the Turtles with highlights of huge Turtle moments from the past 25 years.
    Mod note: Images snipped.Outdated anyway!
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 March 2017, 09:50 AM.

I don't know whether to be saddened that a beloved part of my childhood is 25 years old or freaked out that they might remake it in the very near future.

Comment

It's not the big "3-0" yet

Small comfort of course.

Comment

I used to love the Turtles Raphael was my favourite
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          I used to love the Turtles Raphael was my favourite
          You remind me of April. Always biting off more then she could chew

*runs*
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
            It's not the big "3-0" yet

Small comfort of course.
            Very small.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So it's the 25th Anniversary of what exactly? The Cartoon? The Comic Books? The Live Action Movie? The Live Action TV show? The NEW Cartoon? The first Toys?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                You remind me of April. Always biting off more then she could chew

*runs*
                *runs after Jel with a clown fish*

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                So it's the 25th Anniversary of what exactly? The Cartoon? The Comic Books? The Live Action Movie? The Live Action TV show? The NEW Cartoon? The first Toys?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X