Twilight alternate Ending

TBH I like this ending better

Spoiler:

This is how a self respecting woman would deal with Edward:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZwM3GvaTRM

This clip is better than the movie imo.
    sigpic

Comment

HA! There's someone on another forum I'm on that has a Buffy Summers comes to town button. I'm on season 5 of Angel and just can't imagine watching another Twilight movie. Not sure how I made it through the first one. Was kind of like watching a train wreck.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V
        Not sure how I made it through the first one. Was kind of like watching a train wreck.
        I kow what you mean. I got bored one sunday afternoon and decided to watch Twilight, it was awfull. The girl has to be the most boring protagonist ever, and sparkling vampires wtf? Can't believe i wasted an afternoon watching a movie with a doormat heroine and a sparkling vamp with a scent fetish.

I loved the scene in Supernatural where Dean kills a vampire ands says "Eat it Twilight".
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
          I know what you mean. I got bored one Sunday afternoon and decided to watch Twilight, it was awful. The girl has to be the most boring protagonist ever, and sparkling vampires wtf? Can't believe i wasted an afternoon watching a movie with a doormat heroine and a sparkling vamp with a scent fetish.
          What I find hilarious is how sheep like the fan behavior seems. When interview with a vampire came out, we had little vampire freaky chicks in my high school. Then charmed/buffy and we had little Wicca.

Now its back to vampires, but emo vampires.

The captains prediction- emo Wicca. That's the next high school girl fad. Off to write a mediocre at best screenplay to make myself a few hundred million.

:: Evil Beard Stroke ::

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious
            What I find hilarious is how sheep like the fan behavior seems.
            Tell me about it. I recently joined goodreads and have since become exposed to Twilight fanaticism. I had no idea that godawful movie was based on a book. The worst part is that the fans seem to think that Twilight is the pinnacle of vampire literature. I haven't read the book. I've been told that the movie is pretty close to the book, so i have no intention of reading it. But i can't imagine that it is the best vampire book out there. Once again sparkling neutered vamps wtf?
            sigpic

Comment

Once again sparkling neutered vamps wtf?
              step 1- invent a sensitive adorable male warlock that is living a tortured existance

step 2- invent naive female witch who falls in love with guy from step 1

step 3- create unlikely scenario where #1 has to overcome his own fears to save #2

step 4- minor sublot of disapproving parental units sprinkled throughout

Step 5- Cash the F@#$ing check

Seriously. Anne rice was a FAR better writer. If some wackos hadn't made her feel guilty and disavow her own works we would have plenty more vampire books of good quality.

One day her money hungry kids will release her 8+ unreleased books. I personally would enjoy that.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Obvious
                step 1- invent a sensitive adorable male warlock that is living a tortured existance

step 2- invent naive female witch who falls in love with guy from step 1

step 3- create unlikely scenario where #1 has to overcome his own fears to save #2

step 4- minor sublot of disapproving parental units sprinkled throughout

Step 5- Cash the F@#$ing check
                Be sure to add a really cheesy scene, like having the characters float among a see of flowers or something. It has to rival the cheesiness of the sparkle scene of Twilight.

And of course there has to be an unexplained completely underdeveloped enemy who is defeated in an anticlimatic way by the "hero" while the "heroine" is busy being useless.
                sigpic

Comment

Be sure to add a really cheesy scene, like having the characters float among a see of flowers or something. It has to rival the cheesiness of the sparkle scene of Twilight.

And of course there has to be an unexplained completely underdeveloped enemy who is defeated in an anticlimatic way by the "hero" while the "heroine" is busy being useless.
                  hmm...beat the sparkly scene.

Ok, I am thinking a scene where the heroine has been injured by the attempts at saving her by the male lead, she stares deeply into his eyes and kittens come streaming out. Not just your regular, average " free to good home" kittens. Little fluffy adorable squished faced kittens. Double paws. Licking the female lead.

Cut. Print. End scene.

Further plot development...the kittens work for the evil antagonist! God I'm brilliant.

Again, I need to write this down, this is a multimillion dollar idea.

Comment

I found the Buffy the Vampire Slayer funny

And then the Cullens
                    moved to Sunnydale
                    and Buffy killed them.
                    The End
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                    X