PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Stargate Atlantis Guide.....

SG7
September 24th, 2009, 08:42 PM
For SG1 I have the Ultimate Visual Guide. I was wondering if SGA has a similar book? And if so where I could find it

I could only see that there were two companion books. One for season 1 and one for season 2. I was hoping to find one that covered the whole series.

escyos
September 24th, 2009, 10:55 PM
For SG1 I have the Ultimate Visual Guide. I was wondering if SGA has a similar book? And if so where I could find it

I could only see that there were two companion books. One for season 1 and one for season 2. I was hoping to find one that covered the whole series.

i do not know of such a book.

alternatively my website is close to being finished and uploaded, it is all about atlantis, episode guide, reviews, maps of atlantis

Hetshepsu
September 25th, 2009, 03:09 AM
There is no visual guide for Atlantis (yet?)

The season companions go up to season 4, No word on a season 5 companion that i know of?

SG7
September 25th, 2009, 10:15 AM
There is no visual guide for Atlantis (yet?)

The season companions go up to season 4, No word on a season 5 companion that i know of?

Yeh I kinda figured that. I was just hoping to find them together in one volume. Much like the Visual guide for SG1.

Or even find a general book on the whole Series of SGA. And not necessarily a complete guide.

I have been using my UVG for SG1 for collecting autographs when I go to conventions (been to one sci-fi convention so far). And was looking for something that would fit the bill for SGA.