Do The Serrakin Have hyperdrive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do The Serrakin Have hyperdrive

i was watching the episodes they are in and and i never heard mention of is they had hyperdrive or not

Logically, they should. However, I would imagine hyperdrives expensive.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

they have some form of FTL evidenced by them having interstellar contracts and corporations.

and seeing as they have good weapons shields and sub lights (they beat the gould off) its not a push at all.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

probably 1000c - 10000c ones. not superslow but not ultra fast either

Comment

The Seberus crash landed on a distant planet. They have to have hyperdrives.
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            probably 1000c - 10000c ones. not superslow but not ultra fast either
            It would make sense, Carter was really interested in their sub-light engines though. So it stands to reason that their hyperdrives aren't very fast.
            Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

and dont need to be if all they need is within range.

their engines were ion engines. earth versions are very weak, and are used for maneuvering.

Comment

The reason why the 304's seem to me far more manoeuvrable than the Prometheus is probably down to Earth gaining access to this technology. We never saw the Prometheus do anything but fly in a straight line, the 304’s make a lot of sharp turns.
                Does it say Colonel anywhere on my uniform?

Comment

we did get an ion engine to study

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                    and dont need to be if all they need is within range.

their engines were ion engines. earth versions are very weak, and are used for maneuvering.
                    of course they do have FTL engines (and as the only way for FTL in stargate is hyperdrive, they sure as hell have some of those)

they need them in order to reach their planets (in the episode with the escaped prisoners they were that far from their terretory that they would have needed hyperspace engines in order to be able to get their)

greetings LAX

Comment

did i say they hadnt?

Comment

i thorugh you sead they where short range ones

Comment

not short ranged. slow. our hyperdrives go roughly 3 000 000 000 c. goauld go about 1 000 000 c. even if the serrakin have drives below that, it will not hurt as they werent a galactic race. 1000- 10000c will get you to a planet fast enough.

Comment

but at the time we met them we didnt have a good hyperdrive

Comment

I expect they do have hyperdrive technology bit it isn't as advanced as our Asgard hyperdrives, possibly on a par with our early hyperdrives.
                              "So, what's your impression of Alar?"
                              "That he is concealing something."
                              "Like what?"
                              "I am unsure. He is concealing it."

"Well, according to Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, there’s nothing in the laws of physics to prevent it. Extremely difficult to achieve, mind you – you need the technology to manipulate black holes to create wormholes not only through points in space but time."
                              "Not to mention a really nice DeLorean."
                              "Don’t even get me started on that movie!"
                              "I liked that movie!"

Comment

Working...
                              X