This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you own SGA Season 5 on DVD...

If anyone has in their possession Stargate Atlantis Season 5 on DVD, can you please take a picture of, or scan, one of the disks so that I can use that to make a new label for my disks, for the reason I have given below. It would really be helpful as I've been trying to find a version of it for the past couple of days but have failed to do so. It doesn't have to be of the up-most quality... I could probably patch it up in photoshop. It really would be helpful. Thanks!

As for why... I don't want to bore you with unnecessary details ... so lets just say that the covers of the ones I have had an unfortunate accident, which would require me to put labels over the existing disks so that it doesn't look like a mess and ruin the ascetic qualities of my season 5 collection.

Anubis 10545 on Stargate Wiki - A database for all Stargate knowledge.

You know - I think it might help speed up the process if you posted a picture to show folks that you don't indeed have an illegal set. Not that I doubt you - I have been known to screw up covers or back-covers before.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
    X