X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midnight, Mass - News/Discussion/Speculation

NBC adapting Midnight, Mass. comic-book series

NBC has picked up a live-action drama adaptation of Midnight, Mass., a supernatural comic-book series from DC Comics' Vertigo imprint, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Gretchen Berg and Aaron Harberts (Roswell, Pushing Daisies) are on board to write the project for Warner Brothers TV and studio-based Jinks/Cohen Co, the trade paper reported:

Midnight, which has received a script commitment with penalty from the network, revolves around Adam and Julia Kadmons, a sophisticated, sexy, globe-trotting husband-and-wife team who solve mysteries and crimes of the supernatural.
    http://scifiwire.com/2009/08/nbc-ada...dnight-mas.php

what a clever name lol, ( i assume it's like Eerie, Indiana, as in the name of the town them Mass for Massachusetts)
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X