X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Browder joins SG1 in 9th season !!!

Go here for more info

http://www.tvguide.com/news/entertainment/

This is awsome news, Claudia Black should have waited so that she could have a mini Farscape reunion on SG1. That would be an awsome scene with the two of them playing different characters !!!
    Frell yeah!
    55.27%
    Noooo
    13.82%
    We'll just have to wait and see
    30.91%

The poll is expired.

We've got good news for fans of Sci Fi's Stargate SG-1 and great news for fans of Farscape: TV Guide Online has learned exclusively that when SG-1 begins its ninth season, Farscape hunk Ben Browder will join the long-running series as a regular. In

OMG, are you frellin' kidding me??!!! I wouldn't have been that surprised if they'd said Claudia Black was joining the cast. But Ben Browder?? A regular??

Any confirmations anywhere else?? I think I'll wait for official confirmation from TPTB before bouncing off the wall. I'm rarely shocked anymore, but this shocks me.
    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
      We've got good news for fans of Sci Fi's Stargate SG-1 and great news for fans of Farscape: TV Guide Online has learned exclusively that when SG-1 begins its ninth season, Farscape hunk Ben Browder will join the long-running series as a regular. In

OMG, are you frellin' kidding me??!!! I wouldn't have been that surprised if they'd said Claudia Black was joining the cast. But Ben Browder?? A regular??

Any confirmations anywhere else?? I think I'll wait for official confirmation from TPTB before bouncing off the wall. I'm rarely shocked anymore, but this shocks me.

No kidding, this will suddenly bring new energy and perhaps more life to the series, there may be a chance for a 10th season now. I hope I'm not jinxing it by hoping too much !!!

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really really really hope this is true. I mean really! I wonder what type of character he would play? A new addition to SG-1 I guess? I mean this would be soooo freaking cool? I'm just really worried that it'll turn out to be just a rumour? Has anyone seen it confirmed anywhere? Is it from a reliable source?

Comment

hmm... now thats the kind of news i like.... just read bout that on Kansas (Scape msg board) wonder if he'll play SG1s fourth team member?!
          sigpic

Comment

oooo, this is cool, im just gonna go over to farscape world forums and read the arguments that will be going on

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Can I get a big hell yeah! Okay I hope this is just not some rumor TV Guide has latched onto, but if not, well then Season 9 might be redeemable after all. (I am looking forward to it but with hesitation.) If Ben is possibly the 4th team member, then I can’t wait for season 9. Just hope they don’t put him behind a desk as maybe the new commander of the SGC, but I’d take any Ben I could get over no Ben at all.

This sounds so great but I may not believe it until GW confirms it.
              IMO always implied.

Comment

I am so very very very excited!!!!!!! Ben and Michael together on one show -- hunk city --- this has got me jumpy and goose bumpy!!! The vitality of that show will take off -- they can have many more years of renewal!! He will bring in tons of viewers. Oh my gosh I just can't stand it. Yes Virginia there is a Santa Claus!!!

Comment

Hope this one is true. . that would be great casting!

*clapping hands*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I don't want to get my hopes up too much - but this would frelling ROCK.

Comment

Just thinking, Stargate = 2 - 3 million viewers, Farscape = 1 - 2 million, (could be alot higher but i dont know so i went with quite little) Which means, Starscape/Fargate = 5+ million, ooooo, that might get a season 11

Comment

TV Guide is usually accurate!! They were the first with the news about the Farscape mini - so I feel it's ok to get frelling excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which I'm doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Im quite supprised, no on has commented about this at farscape world forums, and usualy they get pissed about stargate and scifi, how scifi made there channel a stargate, all the time network, and Farscape was cancelled because of SG-1 which isent true, but anyway, on kansas a few people must realy hate the show because even with ben in they wont watch They just arnt good fans, id watch the the god channel on sky if sg-1 presented it

Comment

Originally posted by Kes

Kes, your reaction was pretty much my reaction, too.

I am beyond excited about these news. I don't normally freak out when reading about casting news, but this - this made me want to run around in my apartment shouting Oh, happy happy day! while doing some sort of improvised dance.

Awesome, awesome news!

Ben Browder! On Stargate! As a regular! Yes!

(If ever there was a time to use exclamation points in abundance, this is it! )
                            Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

PROMETHEUS UNBOUND SPOILER

I hope they have a scene in Season Nine where Major Crichton (assuming he will be an addition to SG-1) gets to meet Vala (Claudia Black's character from Prometheus Unbound.) There can be a hilarious "Don't I know you from somewhere?" exchange

Comment

Working...
                              X