X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Niall Wilson (SGA book author)

DAVID NIALL WILSON – Stargate Atlantis novelist

http://www.davidniallwilson.com/a-pr...-mode-activate

EXCERPT : also wrote a Stargate Atlantis novel with Trish, which we are waiting to hear back on our edited version of, nearly finished the biography I’ve been writing for about a year for a Holocaust survivor, and have gotten halfway through ghosting an autobiography. Not bad output, to be sure, but the one thing that I haven’t done this year that I feel I need to do is to write a novel of my own.

Originally posted by prion View Post
    DAVID NIALL WILSON – Stargate Atlantis novelist

http://www.davidniallwilson.com/a-pr...-mode-activate

EXCERPT : also wrote a Stargate Atlantis novel with Trish, which we are waiting to hear back on our edited version of, nearly finished the biography I’ve been writing for about a year for a Holocaust survivor, and have gotten halfway through ghosting an autobiography. Not bad output, to be sure, but the one thing that I haven’t done this year that I feel I need to do is to write a novel of my own.
    Yeah, that's Stargate Atlantis: Brimstone, which appeared on Amazon a few months back.

Other upcoming books include;

Stargate Atlantis: Dead End, written by Chris Wraight, which has a cover but I've been unable to find out any actual information on it.

Stargate Atlantis: The Internal Darkness, written by Kevin Hosey, which has a temporary cover (I hope) and only a little bit of information about the story.

Stargate Atlantis: Portals of Discovery, written by Terri Osborne, which is apparently going to be based on Elizabeth Weir's memoirs.

Stargate Atlantis: Hunt and Run, written by Aaron Rosenberg, which is apparently going to give us an insight into Ronon's past as a runner.

Stargate SG-1: Valhalla, written by Tim Waggoner, which is going to be based on Nordic mythology. I'm hoping for something Asgard-related personally, but no work on that yet.

Stargate SG-1: The Power Behind the Throne, written by Steven Savile, which is the first part of The Iblis Trilogy but will also be a stand-alone novel, featuring a creature called Mujina as well as the Tok'ra.

Stargate SG-1: Shapeshifter, also written by Steven Savile, which is the second part of The Iblis Trilogy of which no information has been revealed as of yet.

Stargate SG-1: Trickster, again written by Steven Savile, which will be the final volume of The Iblis Trilogy and again of which no information has been revealed.

Stargate SG-1: Shadows of the Heart, written by Richard C. White, which hasn't had any information revealed as of yet and is the reason that Savile's first novel was renamed from being titled simply Shadows.

And finally...Stargate SG-1: Consequences, written by Karen Miller, which again hasn't had any information revealed...I don't understand how she finds the time to write as many books as she does though so no idea when this one is being released.

There are also a couple of other untitled novels which we only know the authors for; Doctor Who writers Steve Lockley and Paul Lewis are apparently writing an SG-1 novel together, and another is being written by Diana Botsford. Wish I had more information on these but...it doesn't exist yet.

Comment

Working...
    X