Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 5 SGA Region 1 DVD-set.. Who wants it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5 SGA Region 1 DVD-set.. Who wants it?

I live in Italy and i got,by mistake, region 1 SGA s5 ..and since I got nothin to do with it.. I prefer to give it away for free to a fan.. my condition is just who wants it to pay for shiping(on arrival) and you choose the carrier (UPS FEDEX..or..whatever). Let me know who wants it .
    Defiance tastes like life itself. No river, no water, dry as a desert. Darkness all around...The harvest moon is rising, Wraith are never ending. I know the future. Come inside...I’ll show you your destiny...

I may be interested in taking you up on this! I actually just started watching SGA, so it'd be perfect timing. What do you predict shipping would be?
    "Look at me, I'm stupid!"
    -The 9th Doctor

Comment

mine from us to italy cost some 20 buck.. i dont remember maybe less. is brand new ,not opened.. think about it and let me know..
      theres is the issue with what carrier you want me to send it to you.. UPS is more exp ,normal post less money more time.
      Defiance tastes like life itself. No river, no water, dry as a desert. Darkness all around...The harvest moon is rising, Wraith are never ending. I know the future. Come inside...I’ll show you your destiny...

Comment

Working...
      X