This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's write the book of Origin!

Okay I stumbled upon this in the adria-thunk thread (visit it an post some damn pictures/movies DAMMIT)

You always hear the priors quoting from the book of origin about how not to do this and that, so let's find/write some suitable quotes...

I did this in the adria thread

from the book of origin: He who lays eyes upon another bearer of children than the Orici and contemplates her hotness shallt be burnt
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Ye have heard it spoken

"If thou knowest immediately the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked long ago."

Those are the words of the evil ones, for they do not revere the Ori. Their pluckiness shall be their doom.
    Verily, verily I say unto thee, when thou lookst upon the flame of fire, do not presume to know its nature. Fire is the Wisdom, Power, Purity, and Righteousness of the Ori. Thou hadst better recognize, or be laid to waste as fools with no pity.
    Hallowed. Are. The Ori.
    Spoiler:
    Radio Show Host: Today we are interviewing the Artist Fondly Known as Steve, lead singer of the Wraith. He's here to promote their first album, I Am Your Death. Great to have you with us, Steve.

Steve: (hisss)

Comment

Is there a list somewhere of the quotes said in the series? It could be an idea to post it there for reference, just in case
      The harvest moon is rising
      Wraith are never-ending

Comment

Working...
      X