• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naquadah generators to power a stargate

how many naquadah generators would it take to power a sategate
    SG-1 members
    Atlantis Team members

As we learned in 'New Ground' (SG-1 S03E19) only 1 is needed, at least for normal travel while for travel between galaxies it seems to be too many since we've never used that as an option.
    Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
    Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
      As we learned in 'New Ground' (SG-1 S03E19) only 1 is needed, at least for normal travel while for travel between galaxies it seems to be too many since we've never used that as an option.
      Mark 1 generators?
      SG-1 members
      Atlantis Team members

Comment

I would assume they are Mark1 since it's in the same season where we got the technology to begin with.
        Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
        Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

true

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
          intergalactic travel could be possible with several mk2s
          SG-1 members
          Atlantis Team members

Comment

well we use a Zpm for galaxy travel and i would assume the mark 1 for normal gate travel

but what i wanna know is how are the other gates powered that we don't own
            i draw StarGate ships I'm not perfect at them, then nothing's perfect well StarGate is

I will do request cause I'm nice, i have an obsession with drawing Ori Mother Ships don't know why

Spoiler:
            i'm writing my own Stagate series, its called star gate Achilles its a a galaxy based with the highly technology advanced replicator-humans with atlanten and Asgards technology 2 of the most power ships and a fleet of C-305's are in bound to find out if there is an live this galaxy but what will heppen will be massive shock to the tau-ri

x-304 line art
            Spoiler:

done by me took hours then forgot to add weapons so its not finished

feel free to use I'd love to see colored in version

Comment

well, one burned out when powering the control chair... possibly a battery of several of the generators used to power the 304s...
              sigpic

Spoiler:
              Originally posted by IMDB
              Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
              Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                well, one burned out when powering the control chair=

that was mark IIII has 600/800% out put to the mark 1 but cause the chair needs a lot it ran out in minutes
                i draw StarGate ships I'm not perfect at them, then nothing's perfect well StarGate is

I will do request cause I'm nice, i have an obsession with drawing Ori Mother Ships don't know why

Spoiler:
                i'm writing my own Stagate series, its called star gate Achilles its a a galaxy based with the highly technology advanced replicator-humans with atlanten and Asgards technology 2 of the most power ships and a fleet of C-305's are in bound to find out if there is an live this galaxy but what will heppen will be massive shock to the tau-ri

x-304 line art
                Spoiler:

done by me took hours then forgot to add weapons so its not finished

feel free to use I'd love to see colored in version

Comment

From the wiki, siege part two:
                  Along with these, they have brought a Mark II Naquadah generator, which is capable of a 600% power increase over Atlantis' Mark I reactors
                  there is no Mk IV (not IIII)
                  Last edited by tjoflojt; 06 July 2009, 03:00 AM.
                  sigpic

Spoiler:
                  Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
                  Hehe

Comment

From the wiki, rising part two:

there is no Mk IV (not IIII)
                    didnt the SGC bring the mk2s during the seige?
                    SG-1 members
                    Atlantis Team members

Comment

sry, got the names mixed up.
                      anyway, there aren't anything more than mk I and mkII as far as i know, and the MK II couldn't handle the control chair, so either you need a ridiculus amount to power the gate, or you need something bigger.
                      sigpic

Spoiler:
                      Hehe

Comment

i'm sure a mk12 could do it
                        SG-1 members
                        Atlantis Team members

Comment

yep, but do you feel like waiting untill the 48 000th Atlantis movie?
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Hehe

Comment

yep, but do you feel like waiting untill the 48 000th Atlantis movie?
                            no
                            also, mckay left the generator and hologram in the 2030s
                            SG-1 members
                            Atlantis Team members

Comment

ok, feel like waiting for another 20 years?
                              sigpic

Spoiler:
                              Hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X