Questions about Unending Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about Unending Spoilers

Hello all, this is my first post! I have been a fan of stargate fo aages, but i was re-watching them all in order, and have just sat and watched the last episode. There is something that i dont understand!
    Spoiler:
    When Teil'c goes back in time in the force shield thingy does that not mean there there should be two of him, the one that never experienced the whole being on the ship for years, and the one that came back to save them all?? It doesnt make sence to me, maybe some of you sci-fi fans with more understanding of these paradoxes can help!

i understand what u mean since they went back in time there should be two but i think because of the circumstances this did not happen. i think because time reversed for everyone but teil'c instead of them going back in time its different. here isn't two teil'cs because for him his time did not reverse the events happened but for everyone else time reversed
    sigpic

Comment

time was reversed. but as teal'c had a special shield, he was outside the reversal. therefore, he wasnt reversed to how it was, meaning that there are no two teal'cs as only 1 went back

Comment

thank u for explaining it better i didn't know how to explane it
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X