This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Real Ghostbusters!

Does anyone remember The Real Ghostbusters? It used to be my favorite cartoon, and then it completely slipped off of my radar. A few weeks ago I found out that it's been released for the first time on DVD! Season 1 just came out and I picked it up the other day.

It's awesome! The episodes all have introductions by random cast/crew from the show, which gives a bit of a behind the scenes info about the show. There are also some commentaries, a "making of"documentary, and a lot of other cool stuff.

Can't wait for Volume 2!

Yeah, I remember that. There is a couple of episodes on the Ghostbusters 1&2 double DVD I bought awhile ago.

I would rather a third movie though, but definately not a remake!
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I thought that show was pretty neat as a kid.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i was actually considering getting the dvd too. it was an awesome show.
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

what about the new Ghostbusters game?
          "You spent 7 years as MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum, build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud.."

"...."

Comment

i'm on the penultimate mission, it's pretty good! shame i don't have the net on my ps3, the multiplayer is supposed to be really good too.
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Ahhh, great show remember it well.

Comment

I might have to look into getting this. And the game.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                X