Thing you wouldn't want to hear on the destiny intercom (SGU) SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing you wouldn't want to hear on the destiny intercom (SGU) SPOILERS

ok so now the crew of the destiny is aboard the ship what would you not like hear on the intercom.

"this is col telford we have run out of coffee .... first don't panic we are going to takes steps in solving the probelm by locking dr. rush in his quaters. then we are going to airlock chloe and LT. scott is going to protol the hallways from 8-6 after that go crazy just keep the noise down while i am sleeping or i will sing labama

chloe: where did the disco ball go ??

Comment

random crew member: "we might experience some turbulences and...explode".
      sigpic

Comment

Random Person on the Destiny: "Hey it could be worse we, could be on Altantis"
        R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
        Spoiler:
        "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
        "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
        "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
        "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
        "Nice work on the metaphor."
        "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
        "Colonel. We've all met."
        "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
        "That snippiness?"
        "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
        "You mean bluff?"
        "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
        "Which is nothing."
        "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

Comment

Random Person on the Destiny: at least we have heat and chloe cheer us up

Comment

this is rush the toilets are backed up please hold your breath while walking in the eastern side of destiny
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Young: Eli Wallace, please remove the Kinos from the following quarters, Chloe Armstrong, Venessa James, Camille Wray...

Comment

Rush: Now, if you will all look out the left window, the lieutenant is at it again

Comment

Rush:

"Good news guys! Atlantis is going to save us using the wormhole drive. And the best thing is that McKay is coming!"

WORST. EPISODE. EVER.
                  sigpic

Comment

Scott's next conquest... Eli. Here's the Kino footage:
                    sigpic

Comment

Greer: You're listening to the Ronald Greer show, up next 20 minutes of uninterrupted Saul Williams music specifically intended to annoy Lieutenant Scott. After that I'll be taking your requests here on the Ronald Greer show.

Comment

Brody: OK, it's stuck.
                        Eli: What do you mean it's stuck?
                        Park: I can't shut it off.
                        Eli: Uh, OK well what did you do?
                        Volker (sighs): They interfaced a Kino with the ship's intercom system to see if we could establish a comm line to damaged parts of the ship. It was a good idea at the time but now they can't shut off the interface.
                        (a loud whining noise)
                        Park: What's that noise?
                        Eli: It's feedback. The Kino is picking up it's own signal.
                        (the ringing becomes deafening)
                        Volker: My God, that hurts. We need to cut that connection!
                        Eli: This is going to take a while...
                        sigpic

Comment

Attention, this is Rush, would all females please report to the gateroom for twister.
                          sigpic

Comment

Rush: You're listening to the Nicholas Rush show. Up next 20 minutes of uninterrupted static that may or may not be a message from God. Enjoy!

Comment

Random scientist on the bridge: "Hey what happens if I push this button?"

Over the intercom:Would the person who has over the past few days left a kino in the quarters of TJ, Vanessa James, and Chloe please report to the control room, the ladies would like to talk to you. (quieter voice): TJ please put the gun down!

Spoliers because this is related to Hope
                              Spoiler:
                              Attention Dr. Rush and Eli! Will you please stop flirting with your AI girlfriends and report to the bridge. That flashing light we were checking an hour ago apparently indicates a huge fleet of alien ships is about to catch up with us.
                              sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Working...
                              X