Earth Jumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth Jumper

In 'Moebius' sg-1 have a puddle jumper with the MW glyphs... how?
    SG-1 members
    Atlantis Team members

Because the Ancient that made it, designed it that way. I think it is safe to say it was Janus.
    sigpic

Comment

but didnt janus just include a time device on a pegasus jumper without changing the DHD
      SG-1 members
      Atlantis Team members

Comment

Originally posted by pjp View Post
        but didnt janus just include a time device on a pegasus jumper without changing the DHD
        I would guess he used a jumper left behind when Atlantis left Earth to avoid the plague.
        Or he built a new one and incorporated the time device into it
        I'm quite sure the other ancients would find it quite suspicious if one of the jumpers they brought from Atlantis suddenly dissapeared (remember that they were against his experiments and had ordered all his researh destroyed), so for him to get away with it either my first or second option are valid =)

The jumper and time device we saw in "Before i sleep" was destroyed so the one used in the MW is a new one created after they returned to Earth.
        Daniel to Thor: Wait, you're actually saying you need someone dumber then you are?
        Jack: You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
          The jumper and time device we saw in "Before i sleep" was destroyed so the one used in the MW is a new one created after they returned to Earth.
          Makes sense... or he could have just modified all the jumpers for use on earth and made another time device aswell
          SG-1 members
          Atlantis Team members

Comment

That Jumper was built in the Milky Way after the Ancients returned from Atlantis and so it's DHD was built with Milky Way glyphs. I'd say that they brought very few if any Jumpers back with them as the bay in Atlantis seemed pretty full when the expedition arrived.
            sigpic

Comment

again... makes sense
              SG-1 members
              Atlantis Team members

Comment

they could have taken from the underwater bay

www.darkarmada.nl
                www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                  they could have taken from the underwater bay
                  If indeed it was an underwater Jumper bay.
                  sigpic

Comment

Janus, the only Alteran with viable Time Telaporation Technology, did not bring a Jumper along with him through the gate. Either the Ancient base was equipped with Jumpers that could traverse throughout the MW, which Janus modified, or Janus built it himself.
                    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                      Janus...did not bring a Jumper along with him through the gate.
                      Janus might have sent the jumper through first, before the Aincients... just a thought
                      SG-1 members
                      Atlantis Team members

Comment

Working...
                      X