X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Top Ten List Of Robots vs Skynet

The top ten list of robots versus Skynet

I think this list was quite amusing...... Who would you put up against Skynet?

http://www.majorspoilers.com/archives/15422.htm/
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

here's my list of 5 "robots" I think would pwn Skynet

Spoiler:

Who can think of a greater team than these 5?

Comment

Who was the 3rd guy?

Oh the Iron Giant would just own them all

Comment

Data seems pretty primitive compared to the T-800's. The Terminator from T2 learned more about being human in about three days than Data did in 7 years. Plus Data has an off switch on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
          Data seems pretty primitive compared to the T-800's. The Terminator from T2 learned more about being human in about three days than Data did in 7 years. Plus Data has an off switch on his back.

But Data has superhuman strength and can go underwater. I don't think the termies can fight underwater Plus a terminaor must weigh a ton at the least.

Oh but that is a plot hole too because if they we so much that you can't move them then how did the TX land on the hearse in T3 and not crush everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            Who was the 3rd guy?

Oh the Iron Giant would just own them all
            Oh my gosh, who was the third guy?! that's bishop from the alien movies. He's an android type like data. although I think he may be a little bit more advanced in terms of human emotions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishop_(Alien)
            Last edited by Alan Wake; 17 June 2009, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I agree with Johhny 5. The Terminators cannot withstand 3 Stooges antics.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Here's one what about Metal Mickey?

Comment

Matrix Vs Skynet!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GuHNDoi View Post
                    Matrix Vs Skynet!
                    The Matrix wasn't really a robot or even an entity as far as I could tell, so I'm not sure it could actually fight Skynet. Unless you mean people from the Matrix franchise?
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                      The Matrix wasn't really a robot or even an entity as far as I could tell, so I'm not sure it could actually fight Skynet. Unless you mean people from the Matrix franchise?
                      I mean the machines, fighting eachother. The Matrix is controlled by an AI is it not? Or is it a collective?

Skynet is an AI. Yeah, the machines of Skynet Vs the machines of the Matrix.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X