This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don S. Davis on Navy: NCIS

"Chained," the next episode of Navy: NCIS, will feature a guest appearance by Don S. Davis (General George Hammond). The episode is due to air December 14, 8 PM Eastern on CBS.
    Rocky

Originally posted by rocket4477
    "Chained," the next episode of Navy: NCIS, will feature a guest appearance by Don S. Davis (General George Hammond). The episode is due to air December 14, 8 PM Eastern on CBS.

Cool! Thanks for the info. I've never watched this series -- it will be a new experience while I watch Don!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

It's a pretty decent show, overly patriotic maybe, but worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
        It's a pretty decent show, overly patriotic maybe, but worth watching.
        Don Bellisario, the man behind NCIS, JAG, Magnum, PI, and Quantum Leap, does produce shows with patriotic undertones. He also makes great TV.

NCIS rapidly became a favorite of mine the first time I watched. The team interaction is great. The characters are quirky, interesting and keep growing. If you liked the team interaction in SG-1 in the earlier years, you'll probably like NCIS.

The show, like CSI, can be overly graphic and violent at times. It's also has it's laugh out loud comic overtones, too.

It will be interesting to see Don S. Davis in with the NCIS crowd.
        Slainte
        "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

The show is great and WOOPY! Don S. Davis is quest starring. its like they made inside out oreo's thyen took them way. Those *******s!
          Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Working...
          X