Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Write a stargate story in less than a paragraph.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Write a stargate story in less than a paragraph.

you've had one word. You've had one sentence. You might have had one stanza. But think of one where you can just do all of them! this is where you can do that. Do a paragraph, sentance, word, maybe letter or emotion. Go crasy with this, you can have carrot people attacking a 304 or flying chickens attacking the SGC. Be as random and as funny as you can with this thread when you are wrting the story. As a slight twist, every ten pages or so do the end cradits so that the story can change every now and again.

please remember that speach counts as a paragraph when it ends.

you can only have one paragraph, no book posts.

about the -, this means that the next post decides what happens next

HAVE FUN!

I'll start it off with:

"Sir! there's a proble with the gate, it looks rather-
    Why Lord has Paint foresaken my signature?
    sigpic

"Off. The symbols seem to be misplaced and we are having difficulty in bringing it online." said a random technician.
    sigpic

Comment

John walked over as he had heard what the technitian had said. "Go over there and check what happened then." He said as he sat down in a chair. A loud-
      sigpic

Comment

and not very pleasant noise was heard coming from where John sat down. All in the room burst out laughing, there April fools joke worked and John was -
        I came, I saw, I conquered!
        sigpic
        We are unique! Created unique!
        Sevenofnine

Comment

-Starting to boil over. He looked around and saw that Mckay was smiling like a doney high on methane. John picked up a round object and threw it at rodney, it attached to mckay and then a small sheild formed around him. John smiled and pulled out his pistol. He let off seven shots then put it away. "Oh, thanks john, nice to know you care."
          sigpic

Comment

"Yeah, well, consider it an april fools prank." John said. Suddenly, John became hungry, and at the entire bowl of blue jello that was situated at Rodney's desk. Rodney began to shake and his face reddened in fury at this travesty. "John, that was the last bit until the Daedalus comes around this afternoon!"
            sigpic

Comment

"Hey, its not like anythings going to happen." John said as the stargatee activated and a 'stun ball' was thrown in. "For crying out loud!"
              sigpic

Comment

"Oh no, oh no. Not good, not good." Rodney panicked. Before he could activate a shield of any kind, the ball went off and stunned everyone in the tower.
                sigpic

Comment

Fortuantly, rodney's sheild protected his from the stun blast, so he ran off to hide in a science lab. He made sure that john was in plain sight of the gate before he left though. As he ran down the hall he thought of an idea. He went to his lab and locked down the gate room.
                  sigpic

Comment

McKay zoomed the gate room camera so it would face the activated gate, he also checked out the stun grenade, it was wraith in origin. He watched in horror as a dozen drones and six faced wraith stepped through the event horizon, followed by there sometime ally, Todd. Rodney, watching, as Todd makes his way to the control room -
                    sigpic
                    Sevenofnine

Comment

-started to panic when one of the drones picked up john. He frentically looked around for some sort of weapon. With a slight smile he picked up a zat. He ran back to a door which led to the control room and unlocked it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Todd reached the control room and opened the door. As he opened it, Rodney yelled and started to attack Todd. "Get out of Atlantis!" screamed Rodney. Todd dodged his attacks and pulled out a stunner. Rodney gasped as he saw Todd pull out a weapon of his own and hid behind some of the equipment in the room. "Come out where I can see you!" Todd ordered.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Why am i hiding?" Rodney asked himself as he saw the sheild fluctuate. He stood up and zatted three drones. Todd shot rodney with a few whisps of stunner shots then dropped the weapon as something hit the back of his head. Sam was standing there with a pipe. "How did you get here?" Rodney asked as he zatted another drone.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was hiding, now wake the others and get them to take the drones to the holding cell, but have Todd brought to my ready room, I think we need to talk. Sam walked into her ready room, Todd was awake looking around, his hands tied to the chair, "Well Todd, what do we owe this visit to?" She asks him. "I am in need of your help because -
                            sigpic
                            Sevenofnine

Comment

" - I need more power!" Todd said to Sam. Sam rolled her eyes and leaned on the desk in front of Todd. "You need power? You are always in need of more power!" she mocked. She knew of either two things, that Todd was telling the truth and taking over Atlantis was his way of trying to strengthen his position in the alliance, or he had something more sinister up his sleeve!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X