This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Word Association..With A Twist

Well, it's just like the normal word association except that once the word is used it cannot be used again the whole entire game.. let's see how far we can push our knowledge.

I'll start us off with the word JACK

as a word is used I will add it to this list in ABC order so it is easy to keep track of the words that have been used. **** Will be hidden in a spoiler****

Spoiler:
    Jack
    Res ipsa loquitur, tabula in naufragio

Sam

Words Used, No REPEATING
    Spoiler:
    Jack
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Jacob
      sigpic

Comment

tok'ra
        ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
        Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
        -
        "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
        Dr. Daniel Jackson
        -
        "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
        Dean Winchester

Comment

Goa'uld
          sigpic

Comment

Anubis
            ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
            -
            "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
            Dr. Daniel Jackson
            -
            "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
            Dean Winchester

Comment

Apophis
              sigpic

Comment

ha'tak
                ~Bushy~

-
                Dr. Daniel Jackson
                -
                Dean Winchester

Comment

staff weapon
                  sigpic

Comment

Teal'c
                    ~Bushy~

-
                    Dr. Daniel Jackson
                    -
                    Dean Winchester

Comment

Working...
                    X