Favourite Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Tech

Been a while since I've started any trouble, and i can't find this thread, so here goes........

So, there is a big heap of tech now in SG. But what I really want to know is, what is YOUR favourite bit of Gate tech? What would you take if you could get your hands on it?
    It can be a weapon, a personal shield etc, but try to keep away from ships. there are PLENTY of threads of ships. So, bits of tech that are either wonderous to the owner, or just an accessory (like the ancients shield)

Get posting!!
    Last edited by Stewart5; 21 May 2009, 09:35 AM. Reason: tjoflojt is a genius
    sigpic
    385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

why not ask ourselves, if you could have one tech from SG, what would it be? i would take the asgard core, including the matterconverter and a database of cool blueprins

on a more serious note (relatively) i would take something awsome, like... Ronans gun
    sigpic

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by IMDB
    Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
    Hehe

Comment

Only one thing? I personally would take a Tel'tak. At the speeds it is capable of going I could become a billionaire just by transporting science experiments to various places in our solar system quickly. Yeah a Tel'tak would be good.

Comment

hey, no ships, thats cheating

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
        It can be a weapon, a personal shield etc, but try to keep away from ships
        sigpic

Spoiler:
        Revealing mistakes: Throughout the series, the IDC is received by the SGC before the wormhole has been established.
        Hehe

Comment

-ZPM
          -Hyperdrive
          -shield
          -plasma weapon
          -engines.

i'd probably take a Hebridan ion engine.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            -ZPM
            -Hyperdrive
            -shield
            -plasma weapon
            -engines.

i'd probably take a Hebridan ion engine.
            And stick it onto the back of your car?
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

sell it to NASA and ESA, propell the world decades ahead and be bulti billionaire

Comment

sell it to NASA and ESA, propell the world decades ahead and be bulti billionaire
                Now that's a plan!!

I think it would have to be Sodan cloak.....*giggles like a school boy*.......oh, the fun one could have......

*coughs* more seriously, I think simple(ish) tech that we haven't perfected yet, but they have, such as the Iris or awesome railguns......definitely the railguns........
                sigpic
                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

but the sodan cloak has the radioacive field when you use it, wich makes it lethal in the long run, unless i'm mistaken?
                  sigpic

Spoiler:
                  Hehe

Comment

SG railguns require trinium/naquahdah.
                    its more of a material issue than a tech issue

Comment

Originally posted by tjoflojt View Post
                      but the sodan cloak has the radioacive field when you use it, wich makes it lethal in the long run, unless i'm mistaken?
                      I would MAKE it worth it. I am a 20 year old sports player. I think I could handle it long enough to enjoy it's uses. Which are myriad and varied, and yet ALL come down to one thing in the long run.....*giggles like a school girl*

SG railguns require trinium/naquahdah.
                      its more of a material issue than a tech issue
                      True. Which is why I would take theirs! heheh
                      sigpic
                      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

i get where you are going.

why not use the asgard personal cloak, its just a little glassy stone

Comment

the sodan cloak takes you out of phase, wich means you can't get shot when someone desides to just empty a few mags around himself, in random directions.
                          sigpic

Spoiler:
                          Hehe

Comment

i get where you are going.

why not use the asgard personal cloak, its just a little glassy stone
                            U sir, are a genius!!!

the sodan cloak takes you out of phase, wich means you can't get shot when someone desides to just empty a few mags around himself, in random directions.
                            hehe. Put it this way, if the places I would go had people with automatic weapons, then I'd be worried.
                            sigpic
                            385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

hey, no ships, thats cheating
                              Oops. then I'd go for a specially designed Ancient head grabber library with Asgard knowledge included. The specially designed bit allows me to select specific bits of knowledge that I want downloaded.

Comment

Working...
                              X